Graduate Recruitment Consultant- LHi Group- London!
|Job title:||Graduate Recruitment Consultant- LHi Group- London!|
|Location:||City of London, EC2V 6BJ|
|Salary:||£22000 - £26000 per annum + uncapped commission with no threshold per year|
|Contact name:||Eida Broja|
|Published:||13 days ago|
Graduate Recruitment Consultant- LHi Group- Lawrence Harvey- Technology market- £22-25k per annum + uncapped, no threshold commission- London!
LHi Group are searching for our next group of superstar talent to join our Technology Brand, Lawrence Harvey, within our London office.
To succeed in recruitment, you need talent and tenacity: it is a high-pressured and competitive environment, which is ideal for those with ambition.
We employ high-caliber, results-driven people and you will work in a challenging yet supportive environment where you will be rewarded for going above and beyond!
We offer a range of benefits, but the best part is you will work amongst an incredible bunch of people!
Why join Lawrence Harvey in the Technology market?
- Specialist in Technology recruitment, vertically aligned within niche areas of Technology, specifically within, SAP, Oracle, Salesforce, Microsoft, Data & Analytics, Infrastructure & Dev Ops and Security.
- With multilingual consultants and offerings in UK, USA, France, Holland and the DACH region we have an unmatched network across Europe and a global reputation for expertise.
- Our consultants are true specialists in their niche markets; their in-depth technical knowledge and experience.
What makes LHi Group special?
- The big selling point is that we are now an Employee-Owned Trust (EOT) so every employee, will have a stake holding in the business. This is special because we can have a direct impact in the business and reap the rewards of our collective growth
- Be part of a team who hold the record for the fastest growth in year 1
- Opportunity to work with our in-house learning and development team, you will be provided a fully personalized induction and plan for success from day 1!
- Voted the number one UK recruitment company to work for by the Best Companies survey
- Source possible candidates to deem them eligible (by telephone or face to face)
- Business Development: Create and develop relationships with new and existing clients
- Market mapping to identify and partner with new businesses and candidates within your market
- Post adverts using numerous job boards
- The ability to take control of the processes, including negotiating contracts and closing deals
- Candidate meetings
- Opportunity to get creative to produce podcasts and roundtables
- Build a professional brand to build your network
- Gain referrals to help with lead generation
- Highly competitive commission structure with zero threshold
- Career progression - our team have 100% progression within first 12 months
- Following 12-months, you will automatically become a stakeholder and join our EOT at LHi Group
- Flexible working hours with a hybrid working model
- Target incentives: Lunch clubs, trips abroad twice a year, Rolex Incentives, Millionaires and Centurion club, promotion breakfast and lunches, and more!
- Employee Assistance program (EAP) to provide you with confidential support and practical advice
- Season ticket loan, cycle scheme, life insurance and tech scheme - access to the latest tech across a 12 month repayment plan
- Loyalty Incentives: 3 Years = 1 week extra holiday, 5 years = LHi Passport (1 week working in any global office - expenses paid!) & 10 years = gift of time (1 month sabbatical or Rolex)
- Christmas parties, summer parties and more!
All of our people at LHi Group believe that diversity and inclusion is integral to the success of our global business and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from diverse backgrounds, fostering a culture of real inclusion. We believe that embracing diversity; celebrating people's differences and maintaining an equitable workplace enhances the journey for all of our teammates, employees, customers and suppliers.
LHi Group is an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to providing an inclusive environment to all of our employees. This policy applies to every aspect of the business at LHi, including recruitment, hiring, training, career development and termination. It is the responsibility of all LHi's people to follow this, we agree that we will not discriminate against any race, color, national origin, age, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, military or veteran status, disability or any other factors prohibited by law. We hope you agree too.
Interviews taking place ASAP so we would love to speak with you!
Creat Job Alert
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs