Head of Solar/Renewables - Recruitment Manager
|Job title:||Head of Solar/Renewables - Recruitment Manager|
|Salary:||$60-90K base + Commission + Override + Healthcare + 401K + Equity per year|
|Contact name:||James Westwood|
|Published:||8 months ago|
Head of Solar – Recruitment Manager – Austin
Change lives, save the planet, AND advance your career.
We are LHi, officially the No.1 Staffing firm in the UK. A group company consisting of four specialist, non-competing recruitment brands spanning the UK, Europe, and North America. Our group of brands are niche recruitment businesses within Technology, Life Sciences, Renewable Energy, and the Built Environment.
With the group recording 6 straight growth years in the US, 2021 saw us hit 90% invoice & 41% headcount growth, truly market-leading figures that have gone from 5 - 140+ in that time. The growth of our LA office has seen 4 offices, with a 5th due this year is a cultural melting pot. Our Austin office (Downtown) is home to 3 brands, to which, our Renewables brand, are THE indsutry experts in the mid west! Led by 2022’s 'Great Again' shining light leader - Chloe England, supported by THE Leader of the Year - JAck Eldridge, who has turned this start up office into the most compliant business unit in the US! Between them & our existing futur has become a fantastic environment for aspiring leaders to be shaped.
One of the fastest-growing brands & Forbes recognized best staffing firms – Piper Maddox has developed into a market leader, truly owning the Sustainability/Renewables industry, to which, our presence is now global! With a motto of ‘AN INCH WIDER, MILE DEEP’ approach, over the last 2 years, they have pioneered the way for retained & exclusive staffing solutions for the whole group.
As Head of Solar, you will have access to an existing team & support from our niche teams across multiple core business functions of Energy Storage, EMobility, and Sustainability focusing on predominately retained & engaged business. Naturally, in this economic climate, demand is only going to increase, therefore, based on performance this role could evolve into leading a division with planned growth.
Why consider a move?
- A newly established function, our office comprises of ‘full desk’/’360’ recruiters, Account Managers, and BD centric consultant, to provide multiple angles of support.
- The autonomy to build, shape, and put your own stamp on this new vertical.
- Solar, part of the wider Renewables industry, is a market where we have been experts for 6 years, therefore, we have an established reputation, as market leaders.
- The average fee across our LA business is $50k with terms with household names & innovative startups who are changing their market.
- Utilize your personality/experience and be a cultural architect to lead and continue building this fast-growing team.
- Mentor, Develop and Nurture the future talent of an award-winning staffing firm – 15th Best business to work for in NYC + Forbes recognized best staffing firms.
- Walk into a leadership seat, with budget to hire straight away.
- 6 tier L&D (US-based) program, to support your professional development in running a PNL, building remote teams, and driving D&I.
- Scipro is our fastest growing brand, with collaboration across Europe, the East Coast & other teams such as our Tech - AI, Quantitative Analytics, and Blue Chip.
- The Environment is the highest performing office, globally, with multiple supportive layers in Group Sales Director + US MD + LA SVP + Piper Maddox SVP & support from an array of industry expert colleagues.
What's on offer?
- Health care – Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Equity – EOT (Employee Ownership Trust) starting equity is $200k!
- 401k match
- 37+ PTO
- Wellness programs include; Mental health awareness, excluded lunches for physical wellbeing,
- Competitive salary + Lucrative Team override
- Quarterly, Half Year, and Full Year bonuses
- Remote / Hybrid / WFH opportunities
- Bespoke 'future leader' and 'directorship' training
- Collaboration across our Technology, Renewables & Life Sciences brands
- LHi Experiences – Incentive trips with a difference: South Africa, for wine tasting, safari,
- Community Outreach & Charity days
- CSR program, specific per location
- Internal relocation opportunities - ATX, NYC, & Europe.
What are we looking for?
- Knowledge and understanding of the Technology / IT Recruitment landscape
- Management/Leadership experience
- Experience in leading a candidate focus team
- A self-motivated, and self-starter attitude with the ability to identify, and create new opportunities
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Uphold the ‘Good Human’ ethos
- Adopt our ‘Younger You’ leadership philosophy – Supportive mindset
- Self driven by our ‘Future You’ – Striving for self development & purpose in their careers
- LHi 2.0 has a mission cultivated by the phrase ‘We not me’.
Built on an award-winning UK & EU business, the last 6 years in the US speak for themselves; 56% business growth during the pandemic, year on year increased turnover, increased retention rates, and the market leaders in emerging markets such as; E-Mobility, Computer Vision, and R&D to name but a few. We coined 2022 as the year of the recruiter... and we weren't wrong! We grew 48% YOY + 47% (headcount) + Our EBITDA grew to 13,800,000 = 30% above forecast + 158 promotions + $30k+ raised for local office charities! In addition to this, we hired 240 good humans + higher ratio of female : male within the business + our environmental Impact - Trees plants in our LHi Forest = 33,601 + Carbon reduction = 2,483.28t + Meters2 of sea ice saved = 7,450. All whilst we transitioned into a Employee Owned Business... As a result, we're a 1/3 way through, offering a minimum of $200k to EVERYONE & our shared wealth plan is looking strong! For us though, it's ALL about our people. Being a certified 'Great Places to Work', an unheard-of low attrition rate of 20%, and empowering our consultants to lead on our charity & community committee's.
What makes us different from any other recruitment business... Our collaborative, high-performing but unique culture. Our Blueprint has been recognized as being '2020's 15th Best Company to Work For' + Forbes recognized ‘Best US Staffing Firms’ + Certified 'Great Place to work' '21.
Our leadership is driven by our 'Younger You' ethos, our hiring policy is based on 'Good Humans' & across life sciences, emerging tech & renewable energy industries we are 'Stronger Together'.
So, if you are ready for the next step in your career, apply online, or let's have a confidential chat. *646 331 6279
All of our people at LHi Group believe that diversity and inclusion is integral to the success of our global business and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from diverse backgrounds, fostering a culture of real inclusion. We believe that embracing diversity; celebrating people's differences and maintaining an equitable workplace enhances the journey for all of our teammates, employees, customers, and suppliers.
LHi Group is an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to providing an inclusive environment to all of our employees. This policy applies to every aspect of the business at LHi, including recruitment, hiring, training, career development, and termination. It is the responsibility of all LHi's people to follow this, we agree that we will not discriminate against any race, color, national origin, age, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, military or veteran status, disability or any other factors prohibited by law.
Creat Job Alert
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs
Head of Software - Tech Recruitment
$80-110K base + Commission + Override + Private Healthcare + 401K + Equity
Sales Development Representative (Renewable Energy Recruitment)
Head of Pre Clinical (Life Sciences) - LA
$60-90K base + Commission + Override + Private Healthcare + 401K + Equity