Head of Software - Tech Recruitment
|Job title:||Head of Software - Tech Recruitment|
|Salary:||$80-110K base + Commission + Override + Private Healthcare + 401K + Equity per year|
|Contact name:||James Westwood|
|Published:||10 months ago|
Head of Software - Tech Recruitment - LA
We are LHi, officially the No.1 Staffing firm in the UK. A group company consisting of four specialist, non-competing recruitment brands spanning the UK, Europe, and North America. Our group of brands are niche recruitment businesses within Technology, Life Sciences, Renewable Energy, and the Built Environment.
With the group recording 7 straight growth years in the US, We coined 2022 as the year of the recruiter... and we weren't wrong! We grew 48% YOY + 47% (headcount) + Our EBITDA grew to 13,800,000 = 30% above forecast + 158 promotions + $30k+ raised for local office charities! In addition to this, we hired 240 good humans + higher ratio of female : male within the business + our environmental Impact - Trees plants in our LHi Forest = 33,601 + Carbon reduction = 2,483.28t + Meters2 of sea ice saved = 7,450. All whilst we transitioned into a Employee Owned Business... As a result, we're a 1/3 way through, offering a minimum of $200k to EVERYONE & our shared wealth plan is looking strong! For us though, it's ALL about our people. Being a certified 'Great Places to Work', an unheard-of low attrition rate of 20%, and empowering our consultants to lead on our charity & community committee's.
This is a unique opportunity to lead, build, develop our longest-standing & most profitable Technology brand - Lawrence Harvey (IT Recruitment). As Head of Lawrence Harvey - Software, you will act as the liaison between clients & our niche tech teams across multiple core business functions of Data, Cloud, and Cyber focusing on contingent retained & contract recruitment.
Some of the key responsibilities for the role include:
- Understanding the client's hiring needs: Oversight of all existing clients needs to understand the client's technical requirements, the type of software project the client is working on, and the desired skills and experience of the candidates.
- Sourcing candidates: Intitially, you will be required to be hands on, utliiizing the exisitng teams knowledge & support on wide network of software professionals and be able to source suitable candidates from a variety of sources, including job boards, professional networks, and referrals.
- Screening and assessing candidates: Support the junior members of the team with screening and assessing candidates to determine if they are a good fit for the client's needs. This may involve conducting technical interviews, reviewing resumes, and conducting reference checks.
- Guiding the hiring process: Be the point of reference for all Software related processes / guide both the client and the candidate through the hiring process, ensuring that all steps are completed smoothly and efficiently.
- Negotiating offers: Assist all negotiations of offers on behalf of the candidate, and ensure that both the client and the candidate are happy with the terms of the offer.
- A successful manager at LHi must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, a deep understanding of the software industry, and a strong network of software professionals. They must also be able to work well under pressure, have strong organizational skills, and be able to manage multiple tasks and clients at the same time.
Why consider a move?
- Step into leadership, with support and guidance from the SVP / Brand Leader, Group MD, and be apart of the LA Leadership team.
- Utilize your personality/experience and be a cultural architect in a startup environment
- Mentor, Develop and Nurture the future talent of an award-winning staffing firm
- The lead on client & candidate interactions, in a hands-on role.
- Support from marketing to
- 6 tier L&D (US-based) program, to support your professional development in running a PNL, building remote teams, and driving D&I.
- Lawrence Harvey (Tech brand) is present in each of our 8 global offices and collaboration across offices & brands has been the key to our continued success.
What's on offer?
- Health care – Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 401k match
- 37+ PTO
- Highly competitive basic salary + lucrative commission structure + Team override
- Remote / Full WFH flexibility
- Directorship position
- Bespoke 'future leader' and 'directorship' training
- Collaboration across our Technology, Renewables & Life Sciences brands
- LHi Experiences – Incentive trips with a difference: South Africa, for wine tasting, safari, community outreach & of course a little partying (Post COVID).
- Internal relocation opportunities - ATX, NYC, & Europe
What are we looking for?
- Knowledge and understanding of the Technology / IT Recruitment landscape
- Management/Leadership experience
- Experience in new business development and client acquisition.
- A self-motivated, and self-starter attitude with the ability to identify, and create new opportunities
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Uphold the ‘Good Human’ ethos
- Adopt our ‘Younger You’ philosophy
- Cross-selling & expanding existing business
Built on an award-winning UK & EU business, the last 6 years in the US speak for themselves; 56% business growth during the pandemic, year on year increased turnover, increased retention rates, and the market leaders in emerging markets such as; E-Mobility, Computer Vision, and R&D to name but a few.
What makes us different from any other recruitment business... Our collaborative, high-performing but unique culture. Our Blueprint has been recognized as being '2020's 15th Best Company to Work For' + Forbes recognized ‘Best US Staffing Firms’ + Certified 'Great Place to work'.
Our leadership is driven by our 'Younger You' ethos, our hiring policy is based on 'Good Humans' & across life sciences, emerging tech & renewable energy industries we are 'Together Stronger.
So, if you are ready for the next step in your career, apply online, or let's have a confidential chat. *646 331 6279*
All of our people at LHi Group believe that diversity and inclusion is integral to the success of our global business and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from diverse backgrounds, fostering a culture of real inclusion. We believe that embracing diversity; celebrating people's differences and maintaining an equitable workplace enhances the journey for all of our teammates, employees, customers, and suppliers.
LHi Group is an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to providing an inclusive environment to all of our employees. This policy applies to every aspect of the business at LHi, including recruitment, hiring, training, career development, and termination. It is the responsibility of all LHi's people to follow this, we agree that we will not discriminate against any race, color, national origin, age, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, military or veteran status, disability or any other factors prohibited by law.
Creat Job Alert
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs
Head of Solar/Renewables - Recruitment Manager
$60-90K base + Commission + Override + Healthcare + 401K + Equity
Head of Pre Clinical (Life Sciences) - LA
$60-90K base + Commission + Override + Private Healthcare + 401K + Equity
Lead Recruiter - Data Analytics
US$45000 - US$75000 per annum + Equity, Comms and Vertical ownership