Recruitment Consultant- Lawrence Harvey- London!
|Job title:||Recruitment Consultant- Lawrence Harvey- London!|
|Location:||City of London, EC2V 6BJ|
|Salary:||Negotiable per year|
|Contact name:||Eida Broja|
|Published:||14 days ago|
Recruitment Consultant- Lawrence Harvey (Technology sector)- London
Are you ready to leverage your recruitment skills in a new culture or market that can allow you to achieve your goals? If you're ready for a change of market or culture, then we have a game changing opportunity for you in our Technology sector in London!
LHi Group is voted as the most loved place to work certified company, consisting of four specialist, bullet proof recruitment brands spanning the UK, Europe, and North America.
Our brands sectors range from Technology, Life Sciences, Renewable Energy and Built Environment.
We are looking to expand our Lawrence Harvey brand with good LHi humans (due to the large client demand) and continue to deliver a consultative service within a growing market segment in Europe!
Why join Lawrence Harvey in the Technology market?
- Specialist in Technology recruitment, vertically aligned within niche areas of Technology, specifically within, SAP, Oracle, Salesforce, Microsoft, Data & Analytics, Infrastructure & Dev Ops and Security.
- With multilingual consultants and offerings in UK, USA, France, Holland and the DACH region we have an unmatched network across Europe and a global reputation for expertise.
- Our consultants are true specialists in their niche markets; their in-depth technical knowledge and experience.
What makes LHi special?
Employee-Owned Trust (EOT). Every employee will have a stake holding in the business.
Transformational markets and international locations. Our forward-thinking international locations set us apart, with offices in Bristol, London, Manchester, Berlin, Munich, Austin, New York, and LA. If you stay for 5 years within the business, you can stay for a week in any of those locations to network and meet other LHi colleagues with all expenses paid for!
Voted the number one UK recruitment company to work for by the Best Companies survey. Our success is due to building a team of good LHi humans! #ChooseToBeDifferent because we are #StrongerTogether.
We leave a legacy. Our 'Younger You' philosophy ensures that future generations have an easier journey into recruitment.
· Competitive base salary (negotiable depending on experience) with uncapped, no threshold commission
· Employee-Owned Trust (EOT). Every employee will have a stake holding in the business
· Life assurance
· Flexible WFH
· Internal Learning and Development team to guarantee you fast career progression
· Career progression- our team has a 100% promotion success rate in the first 12 months
· An upbeat and collective work culture; we want each other to succeed
· 4pm finish on a Friday and drinks!
· Quarterly incentives and rewards including international trips, quarterly lunch clubs, the gift of time (one month sabbatical leave or a Rolex) and millionaire centurion club
· CSR policy, we support charities across all our UK and international offices. We believe in doing our bit!
· Equity, diversity, and inclusion programmes. Supporting all our people and their varied backgrounds
· Along with many more which we can dive into on a call!
Who we're looking for:
- Minimum 2 years of 360 recruitment experience
- Proven experience and success in generating new clients & term negotiation (general commercial acumen and awareness)
- Good human who is driven and passionate about success
- An aptitude for, and desire to work in a fast-paced sales environment
- Driven to work in a recruitment role, sourcing top talent for current clients and seeking new business opportunities through innovative sourcing
- Have the personality and listening abilities to interact effectively with many individuals
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Use your time efficiently to meet goals set out
- The ability to be self-motivated
- Not afraid to cold call
- Resilience. The ability to thrive under pressure and meeting targets despite wavering market conditions
What the role includes:
· Source possible candidates to deem them eligible (by telephone or face to face)
· Business Development: Create and develop relationships with new and existing clients
· Market mapping to identify and partner with new businesses and candidates within your market
· Post adverts using numerous job boards
· The ability to take control of the processes, including negotiating contracts and closing deals
· Candidate meetings
· Opportunity to get creative to produce podcasts and roundtables
· Build a professional brand to build your network
· Gain referrals to help with lead generation
Interviews taking place ASAP so we would love to speak with you!
Creat Job Alert
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs
Graduate Recruitment Consultant- LHi Group- London!
City of London
£22000 - £26000 per annum + uncapped commission with no threshold
Recruitment Consultant- SciPro- London!
City of London
Head of Software - Tech Recruitment
$80-110K base + Commission + Override + Private Healthcare + 401K + Equity