Senior Recruitment Lead - Renewable Energy / Clean Technology
|Job title:||Senior Recruitment Lead - Renewable Energy / Clean Technology|
|Location:||New York, 11096|
|Salary:||$60,000 - 80,000K|
|Contact name:||Taylor Amato|
|Published:||20 days ago|
LHi Groupis a people business. We are an employee-owned recruitment firm consisting of four specialist, non-competing brands spanning North America, the UK, and Europe. Our group brands are niche recruitment businesses within Technology, Life Sciences, Real Estate and Built Environment andRenewable Energy, Clean-Technology and Sustainability.
Due to our innovative sectors and talented people, LHi Group has recorded 7 years of USA growth, reaching a 90% increase in invoice and 41% headcount growth, from 5 people to 200 people across 4 US offices in this time.Piper Maddoxis one of the fastest-growing brands across the USA and Europe specializing exclusively in the Renewable Energy, Clean-Technology space.
We are seeking a Senior Recruitment Consultant to join our Piper Maddox leaders and well-built out permanent recruitment teams to help drive our company's vision and market success providing staffing solutions across startups and large corporationsseeking to transform the future and save the planet through environmentally conscious hiring efforts. As a Senior Consultant, you will have the opportunity to expand a business niche either in our battery storage, solar and wind, grid edge or autonomous driving sectors.
Key responsibilities of a 360 Senior Recruitment Consultant include:
• Identify and target potential candidates through various channels, such as job boards, social media, LinkedIn Recruiter and professional networks
• Screen and interview candidates to assess their skills, experience, and qualifications for active roles
• Business Develop into new and existing accounts to win client engagement, negotiate and sign favorable fee agreements
• Build relationships with both clients and candidates to understand their needs and requirements for opportunistic business
• Present suitable candidates to clients and negotiate offers and contracts
• Prove expert market related recruitment advice and support to both clients and candidates throughout the recruitment process
• Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of all recruitment activity and candidate information utilizing our International Database
• Manage offer and acceptance processes, including background checks and references
• Provide post-placement support to ensure a successful integration into the role and organization
What are we looking for?
• Proven track-record of success building a recruitment desk and supporting a leader in the mentorship or management of a team buildout
• Sales and Recruitment experience required
• A desire for in-office presence with management/leadership aspirations
• Experience in leading a candidate focused team to generate healthy revenue and maintain business
• A self-motivated, and self-starter attitude with the ability to identify, and create new opportunities alongside our global top billing leadership team
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills
• Uphold the ‘Good Human’ ethos - Adopt our ‘Younger You’ leadership philosophy– Supportive team-player mindset in aiding the development of successful careers
• ‘Future You’ – Striving for self development & seek place and purpose in the build of LHi 2.0 ‘We not me’ culture.
What's do we offer?
• Competitive salary + lucrative team override; quarterly, half year, and full year bonuses
• Health care – Medical, Dental, and Vision 21+ PTO, 13 holidays, 5 sick days + 1 volunteer day
• 401k w/ match
• Equity – EOT (Employee Ownership Trust) starting equity is $200k for all employees post 12 months tenure.
• Lifeworks program - 24 hour free access to mental health counseling, general well-being tracker and fitness classes
• Extended and flexible 1.5 hour lunches
• "Future leader”, “directorship” and "team" trainings
• Target Incentives: lunch clubs, international and regional top performer trips, Rolex incentives, Millionaire & Centurions Club, promotion breakfast and more!
• Generous family leave package - Community Outreach & Charity days
All of our people at LHi Group believe that diversity and inclusion is integral to the success of our global business and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from diverse backgrounds, fostering a culture of real inclusion. We believe that embracing diversity; celebrating people's differences and maintaining an equitable workplace enhances the journey for all of our teammates, employees, customers, and suppliers.
LHi Group is an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to providing an inclusive environment to all of our employees. This policy applies to every aspect of the business at LHi, including recruitment, hiring, training, career development, and termination. It is the responsibility of all LHi's people to follow this, we agree that we will not discriminate against any race, color, national origin, age, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, military or veteran status, disability or any other factors prohibited by law.
Creat Job Alert
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs