2023 Associate Recruitment Consultant - LA
|Job Title:||2023 Associate Recruitment Consultant - LA|
|Location:||Los Angeles County|
|Salary:||$50,000 - $60,000|
|Start Date:||Summer 2023|
|Contact Name:||Taylor Amato|
|Job Published:||October 06, 2022 16:52|
Who We Are:
LHi Group is a people business. We pride ourselves on being able to identify different markets and provide talent on executive, contract, permanent and a retained basis. We work both autonomously and collaboratively to deliver top-tier results and exceed expectations as the best Recruitment service providers. This role is an entry level Recruitment Consultant that supports a team within one of our niche specialisms, Renewable Energy and Clean Technology, Real Estate and Technical Design, Life Sciences and Technology.
LHi Group placed #1 on Best Companies’ Top 40 Recruitment Companies in the UK 2021, #1 on the Top 50 mid-sized companies in London 2021 and #6 on the Top 100 mid-sized companies in the UK 2021. Needless to say, our impact is making waves and we are now looking to ensure that the same reputation is represented in the USA as well, recently ranked #40 in Best Companies to Work for NYC 2022.
- Becoming an expert Recruiter in your market; you will join one of our niche specialisms
- Participating in our trainings to become a resourcing & hiring delivery expert simultaneous to business development efforts.
- Working closely alongside your manager who is an expert on the accounts that you are servicing. Your manager has extensive experience recruiting and building trusted relationships with the client base.
- Developing an appropriate sell for each client with your manager and creating a go-to-market approach.
- Acting as the liaison and point person between clients and candidates; managing the entire process from introduction, interviews, closing, offers, and through the onboarding process.
- Approaching and sourcing potential candidates relevant to your market to qualify them for active and potential role openings (mostly done by phone, email or virtual meetings - face to face meeting).
- Traveling to visit clients across the US.
- Building and developing relationships with new and existing client hiring managers & candidates through varied sourcing tactics.
- Owning your desk and consulting your clients/candidates on the market and industry hiring, job hunting and career/business goals.
- Posting adverts across numerous job boards available to you.
- Participating in our training program by our internal L&D team as well as personalized niche market trainings led by Leaders and SMEs within market specialization.
Who We Look For:
- Career minded individual
- Communication is key
- Strong interpersonal skills and able to build relationships quickly
- Sales experience preferred but not required
- Proactive work ethic and eager to learn
- Up for a challenge and ready to meet set targets
- Not afraid to cold call and good phone etiquette
- Individual who embodies and embraces our 'Good Human' ethos
What Makes LHi Group Unique?
- LHi-In is our Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging toolkit. It is just one part of a Group Wide CSR policy, focusing on the ‘Younger You’ ethos of creating a world that is better for the next generation.
- Our CSR Policy: designed to support individuals in the business, giving everyone a voice and ensuring we support a diverse culture. The CSR policy is supported by 4 pillars – Charity & Community, Environmental, Ethical, Diversity Inclusion & Belonging.
- Supporting and educating on social movements (such as BLM and LGBTQ+): Raising awareness via our own social networks, also internally having educational resources sent out and given everyone the opportunity to continue the conversation #StrongerTogether
- Creating channels to open the conversation about Mental Health: our Tea & Talks encourages people to talk about their own wellbeing and coping mechanisms. We’ve also launched a Wellbeing Wednesday to help people with healthy tips, recipes, meditation, etc. and were trending on LinkedIn during Mental Health Awareness Week with our #123MHChallenge
- Flexible working: remote flexibility increasing with promotion. Unlimited remote flexibility with your 3rd promotion.
- We invest in your career development: not only will you have training from day 1, we also have transparent promotion targets at every stage. Everyone in the business receives the support they need to reach the next stage of their careers - no glass ceilings involved!
What do we offer?
- 50 K base + entry 10 K guarantee paid out biweekly + uncapped commission
- Health insurance - medical, dental, vision 50% plan coverage + 401 K match and commuter and parking benefits
- 20 days PTO, 12 holiday days, 5 sick days and 1 volunteer day + flexible work from home policies
- Extended lunch hours for Gym and Recreation 3x a week
- Quarterly Team / Office and Personal Luxury and Travel Reward Incentives (some of past holidays include Mexico, The Bahamas, Skiing in the Alps, Cape Town and more!)
- Personalized leadership development program
- Transparent promotion targets and career progression, with various career path opportunities
- International relocation opportunities
- The opportunity for all our employees to become stakeholders in the business upon 12 months of employment with LHi Group -- Giving an amazing chance to be a part of our adventure over the next 3+ years where upon achieving our growth objectives as a business all employees will earn values over 175k!
- Generous family leave package
- Lifeworks program - 24 hour free access to mental health counseling, financial counseling and support, general well-being tracker and fitness classes
All of our people at LHi Group believe that diversity and inclusion is integral to the success of our global business and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from diverse backgrounds, fostering a culture of real inclusion. We believe that embracing diversity; celebrating people’s differences and maintaining an equitable workplace enhances the journey for all of our teammates, employees, customers and suppliers.
LHi Group is an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to providing an inclusive environment to all of our employees. This policy applies to every aspect of the business at LHi, including recruitment, hiring, training, career development and termination. It is the responsibility of all LHi’s people to follow this, we agree that we will not discriminate against any race, color, national origin, age, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, military or veteran status, disability or any other factors prohibited by law. We hope you agree too.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Associate Recruitment Consultant - January 2023
City of London, London
£22000 - £25000 per annum + +UNCAPPED COMMISSON + INCENTIVES + EOT
2023 Technology Associate Recruitment Consultant - Austin
50,000 - 60,000
2023 Hiring-Delivery Focused- Associate Recruitment Consultant (Entry Level)
2023 Hiring-Associate Business Development Consultant (Entry Level) LA