Piper Maddox, Bristol - Recruitment Consultant, Renewables Sector
If you are a 360 recruitment consultant, with a minimum of 3 years experience within a niche market, based in Bristol and have bags of enthusiasm, with an appetite for success... we want to speak with you!!
Piper Maddox, is a niche recruitment specialization in LHi Group that consists of market representation across Renewable Energy and Clean Technology. Our Bristol family, are an incredibly high performing team, who have cultivated a unique team culture inside and outside the office. They work in collaboration together, supporting and encouraging others to go above and beyond ensuring everyone, regardless of level, feel valued and empowered.
LHi Group & Piper Maddox placed #1 on Best Companies’ Top 40 Recruitment Companies in the UK 2021, #1 on the Top 50 mid-sized companies in London 2021 and #6 on the Top 100 mid-sized companies in the UK 2021.
- The big selling point is that we are now an Employee-Owned Trust (EOT) so every employee, will have a stake holding in the business. This is special because we can have a direct impact in the business and reap the rewards of our collective growth
This is a chance to build your own team and lead from the front. We have incredible growth plans for 2023 and beyond and you can be the driver for that growth.
- Join our top performing office across Europe! This opportunity is to build your own function as market demand across Southern Europe increases.
- You could build a team of 8+ consultants within the next few years and become established market leaders covering Italy, Spain, Greece and more.
- A territory where a key client has just opened an office and signed a 20+ role retainer (which you'll keep 100% of, engagement fee included), and in an industry where many of our clients are pan-European.
- Running a 360 desk, building and developing a new business unit and client base.
- A brand new territory, with no team yet, so you can make an impact and have control over the future growth of the function.
- Manage and coordinate a high volume of exclusive roles
- Taking on management responsibilities from the offset or as you ease your way into the role
- Being hands on in the role and in the European market
- You will come in to live roles to get to work on immediately.
- Negotiable base salary DOE.
- Highly competitive commission structure with zero threshold
- Following 12-months, you will automatically become a stakeholder and join our EOT at LHi Group
- In-house L&D department, to upskill you and/or team.
- Flexible working hours with a hybrid work model
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) to provide you with confidential support and practical advice
- Season ticket loan, cycle scheme, life insurance and tech scheme - access to the latest tech across a 12-month repayment plan
- Target Incentives: Lunch Clubs, trips abroad twice per year (usually), Rolex incentives, Millionaire & Centurions Club, Promotion Breakfast and more!
- Loyalty Incentives: 3 years = 1 week extra holiday, 5 years = LHi Passport (1 week working in any global office - expenses paid!) & 10 years = gift of time (1 month sabbatical or Rolex)
- Christmas parties, Summer Parties and more…
We are committed to hiring and developing great humans and will create opportunities that challenge our people to reach their true potential.
If you are ambitious, creative, and passionate about making a difference to the world we live in today we welcome you to get in touch.
All of our people at LHi Group believe that diversity and inclusion is integral to the success of our global business and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from diverse backgrounds, fostering a culture of real inclusion. We believe that embracing diversity; celebrating people’s differences and maintaining an equitable workplace enhances the journey for all of our teammates, employees, customers and suppliers. LHi Group is an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to providing an inclusive environment to all of our employees. This policy applies to every aspect of the business at LHi, including recruitment, hiring, training, career development and termination. It is the responsibility of all LHi’s people to follow this, we agree that we will not discriminate against any race, color, national origin, age, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, military or veteran status, disability or any other factors prohibited by law. We hope you agree too.