Account Manager / Delivery Recruitment Consultant
|Job Title:||Account Manager / Delivery Recruitment Consultant|
|Location:||New York City|
|Salary:||$40-80K base Commission + Healthcare + 401K|
|Contact Name:||James Westwood|
|Job Published:||October 15, 2021 19:25|
Senior Account Manager (Life Sciences, Renewables, & Tech) - NYC / Remote
Global recruitment business, LHi Group is looking to welcome experienced Technical / Delivery Recruiters into our SciPro – Life Sciences, Lawrence Harvey – Tech & Piper Maddox - Renewables families.
Part of The LHi Group provides talent on an executive level, contract, permanent, and retained basis from SME’s to FTSE200 companies. After a tremendous year of building, (growth of 400%, 167%, & 100% respectively) developing client relationships, and beginning to take market share within our niche verticals. We are looking for Account Managers / Delivery consultants to support the demand for retained searches.
The role will be working in partnership with; Head of East Coast, Head of Brands, & our full desk recruiters to be at the forefront of our client relationships and delivery into our 3 non-competing recruitment brands that have seen year-on-year growth & successfully built a 100 person+ business in 5 years in permanent / retained model alone.
- Client facing with focus on developing existing relationships
- Working on 'Key Account' business
- No cold calling or cold BD
- Sourcing Mid-Senior level across a variety of Tech, Life Sciences or Renewables markets
- Partnering with the largest; Pharma, E-mobility, and Tech businesses.
- Develop Retained searches, client development, and exclusive business
- Cross-sell opportunities
- Support from Industry expert leaders, market specialists and dedicated Ops team
What's on offer?
- Competitive basic salary & No draw/threshold up to 40% commission
- Candidate resourcing / Account management – No sales/cold calling
- Work only on existing business – Take over legacy accounts
- 50% Equity/Shares – Based on growth
- WFH flexibility
- Bespoke 'future leader' and 'directorship' training
- Collaborative environment – 3 emerging industries in 3 geographic locations
- Internal relocation opportunities – US, UK & EU.
- Relocation assistance – Depending on level
- Inherit / budget to hire instantly – Shape the role & strategically build yourself
- LHi is an international recruitment agency that placed #1 on Best Companies' Top 40 Recruitment Companies in the UK 2021, #1 on the Top 50 mid-sized companies in London 2021, and #6 on the Top 100 mid-sized companies in the UK 2021. Needless to say, our impact is making waves, and are looking for those to make a difference with us.
- Our leadership is driven by our 'Younger You' ethos, our hiring policy is based on hiring 'Good Humans' & across life sciences, tech & renewable energy we are 'Together Stronger'.
- Succession is super important here, 50% of the NYC office was promoted in ’20. Supporting your development & growth of a team is part of our DNA.
- To date in ’21, we have had a record quarter & backed it up with back-to-back record months!
What makes LHi Group unique?
- LHi-In is our Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging toolkit. It is just one part of a Group Wide CSR policy, focusing on the 'Younger You' ethos of creating a world that is better for the next generation.
- Our CSR Policy: designed to support individuals in the business, giving everyone a voice and ensuring we support a diverse culture. The CSR policy is supported by 4 pillars - Charity & Community, Environmental, Ethical, Diversity Inclusion & Belonging.
- Supporting and educating on social movements (such as BLM and LGBTQ+): Raising awareness via our own social networks, also internally having educational resources sent out and given everyone the opportunity to continue the conversation #StrongerTogether
- Creating channels to open the conversation about Mental Health: our Tea & Talks encourages people to talk about their own wellbeing and coping mechanisms. We've also launched a Wellbeing Wednesday to help people with healthy tips, recipes, meditation, etc. and were trending on LinkedIn during Mental Health Awareness Week with our #123MHChallenge
- Flexible working: once social distancing is out of our lives, we will introduce our remote working scheme, allowing up to 3 days working from home per week!
So, if you're ready for the next step in your career, apply online, or let's have a confidential chat. *646 331 6279*
All of our people at LHi Group believe that diversity and inclusion is integral to the success of our global business and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from diverse backgrounds, fostering a culture of real inclusion. We believe that embracing diversity; celebrating people’s differences and maintaining an equitable workplace enhances the journey for all of our teammates, employees, customers and suppliers.
LHi Group is an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to providing an inclusive environment to all of our employees. This policy applies to every aspect of the business at LHi, including recruitment, hiring, training, career development and termination. It is the responsibility of all LHi’s people to follow this, we agree that we will not discriminate against any race, color, national origin, age, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, military or veteran status, disability or any other factors prohibited by law.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Account Manager / Delivery Recruitment Consultant
Los Angeles County
$40-70K base Commission + Healthcare + 401K
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£22000 - £29000 per annum + UPCAPPED COMMISSION & INCENTIVES
€38000 - €42500 per annum + UNCAPPED COMMISSION, INCENTIVES & MORE
Recruitment Consultant (m/w/d)
BASE + UNCAPPED COMMISSION, INCENTIVES & MORE