|Job Title:||Accounts Assistant|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£18000 - £20000 per annum + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Jennifer brown|
|Job Published:||November 03, 2017 16:33|
LHi are innovative, inclusive and international with offices in New York, Paris, Santa Monica, Manchester and Munich!
You will be working alongside our Finance Manager helping to service internal and external clients.
Your role will be varied and incorporate all aspects of finance and business processes. You will be involved in the following tasks.
- Development of management accounts reporting
- Development of sales reporting functions
- Margin analysis of contractors, sales reconciliations.
- Assist in testing and implementation of new accounts system in 2014
- Ad-hoc analysis
- Assisting in preparation of year end accounts for audit
- Preparation of budgets
- Credit control: Identify and investigate slow or non-paying customers and assist in resolution of problems
- General bookkeeping duties, sales & purchase ledger. Improvement of automatic import system of invoices into accounts system.
- Bi-weekly bank reconciliations and weekly cash flow predictions
- Monthly bill & pay runs to contractor workforce
- Monthly payroll submissions and checks
- Calculation of consultant commissions
- Monthly staff expense claims
- Monthly contractor expense claims (or maybe this would be with contractor care person?)
- Bi-monthly supplier payment runs
- Maintenance of Invoice discounting facility
The internal opportunities are endless, you'll be supporting the CEO with business planning, will have direct exposure to the business & be able to impact on the decision making for expansion of the business.
You'll also receive the following - business experience in a fast paced and fast track listed company
- Supporting CEO with business plans
- Exposure to consolidations, group reporting, corporation tax planning, reporting of foreign subsidiaries.
- Linking accountancy studies/exams to real scenarios and issues.
- Development of business intelligence systems.
- Training/exposure to advanced spread sheet functions and techniques.
- KPI analysis/trends. Opportunity to show off and develop own ideas.
- Assistance in development/modelling of new commission schemes
- Young, energetic team in swanky City office
Our amazing people are our biggest asset and so we provide bi-annual holidays, international relocation opportunities, Michelin star lunch clubs, champagne Fridays, flexi working and lots more! Take a look at our website for more information on our benefits!
If this has peaked your interest and you would like to find out more! Apply today and one of our People team will be in touch to tell you more about us and answer any questions that you might have! #choosetobedifferent #bethechange
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's