Administrative Assistant - Marketing
|Job Title:||Administrative Assistant - Marketing|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£18 - £22 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jennifer brown|
|Job Published:||January 31, 2018 17:50|
An opportunity for an online marketing administration role join our marketing team as an administrative assistant and learn about marketing on the job. No experience in marketing is necessary. Administration experience is required.
This marketing administration assistant role is a great opportunity for a young professional to make their entrance in the marketing world. You will be working directly with the Director of the business to complete client reporting, client analysis, sales support, email campaigns and be a part of this fun team! The previous person in this role has been promoted and now runs the digital marketing for this brand and has travelled internationally to help at promotion events!! This is an exciting opportunity to gain a variety of administration and marketing experience at a rapid pace!
LHi Group is a market leading recruitment business specialising in Technology, Life Sciences Energy and the Built environment. We focus on niche, specialist markets within these sectors to ensure we have maximum impact and build strong, long lasting relationships with our clients and candidates. Thomas Glanfield started our business on a graduate loan in 2002 in a one bed flat……today we have over 100 employees working across the group in London, New York, Manchester, Santa Monica, Munich and Paris!
- Liaising extensively with internal and external parties including clients
- Data entry, document control & managing the main database
- To handle client enquiries where appropriate
- IT support (setting up trials, passwords etc.)
- Proficient IT skills with the ability to use all MS Office packages
- Outstanding communication skills with the ability to work with different personalities
- Process driven but also with the ability to deal with situations that may arise unexpectedly in a professional manner
- Hardworking and comfortable in a dynamic environment
- The ability and confidence to build strong relationships with colleagues/clients of all levels
- Provide administrative support
- Willingness to learn and ability to work independently
- Career development - we invest heavily in the careers and with our structure development plan, you'll know exactly what you need to do in order to progress and you'll have the support and training to do so.
- A high performing team based culture - we liken ourselves to a 2003 England winning Rugby team or a winning Premiership Football Team - we work hard, we work as a team, we drive for results, we achieve targets and we celebrate our wins!! Las Vegas, Ibiza, Rolex watches, Buenos Aires, Mont Blanc Pens, Lunch Clubs, Champagne in the office….
- Modern offices complete with state of the art technology, a pool table and our very own Gym!
- Incentives including 'Lunch Clubs' to Michelin star restaurants and bi-annual holidays
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's