|Job Title:||Associate Consultant|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||Up to £20000 per annum + Commission & Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Jennifer brown|
|Job Published:||August 28, 2018 15:27|
We have an opportunity for a career driven, ambitious, visionary, to join our team in London as a recruitment consultant. For successful candidates we offer an award-wining training programme, fast career progression, a fun inclusive culture and the opportunity to learn from our industry experts!
Established in 2002 by entrepreneur Tom Glanfield, we are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK with 4 non-competing brands across 6 different locations with another two offices this year!
We support international businesses to identify, source and hire experts. Working with some of the largest companies in the world, hiring the right people is essential to their growth. We ensure that we build long-lasting relationships with all of our clients and candidates to allow us to deliver a high quality service.
What does a Recruitment Consultant do?
- Business Develop : Actively seek new business opportunities & generate leads. You will build and develop relationships with new and existing clients both on the phone and face to face.
- Resource: You will utilise job boards, our internal database and social media to find market leading professionals within your niche market area.
- Identify& Qualify: You will source and approach potential candidates in a telephone-based environment, assessing their suitability against specific client requirements.
- Networking & maintaining positive relationships in your market - You will cold call, attend conferences, business meetings and events.
As a successful, award-winning recruitment agency we will offer you,
- Training - a structured training programme with full recruitment lifecycle training and 1 on 1 mentoring from specialist recruiters. Recognised in the Sunday Times Top 100 Best companies to work for survey for our training, LH offer a supported graduate training programme. You'll receive training on negotiating, business development, candidate sourcing, client engagement and sales.
- International opportunities in our London, New York, LA, Paris, Manchester & Munich offices.
- Career development - we invest heavily in the careers, with full access to our Head of Global Learning & Development throughout your career, a structured career development plan, you'll know exactly what to do in order to progress and you'll have the support and training to do so.
- A lively, fun & friendly environment - we work hard, we work as a team, we drive for results, we achieve targets and we celebrate our wins!!
- Starting Salary - £20,000 with a realistic estimated salary with commission of £30 - £45,000 Year one and £65,000 year 2
- Uncapped earnings. Owning your own home by 25 a goal of yours? £100K+ in your 2nd year in the workforce a key achievement to hit? Then we have the tools to help you achieve it. Our commission scheme is best in business. The harder you work, the more you will earn.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Associate Recruitment Consultant
City of London, London
Up to £20000 per annum + Commission & Benefits
Graduate Recruitment Consultant
Up to £22000 per annum + Incentives and Commission
Senior Recruitment Consultant - Cloud/IoT/DevOps
New York, USA
Senior Recruitment Consultant - Data Analytics
Santa Monica, California
Senior Recruitment Consultant - Cyber Security
Santa Monica, California