LHi Group is a people business.
The art of recruitment isn't solely about filling jobs, it's about matching people with people and creating harmonious and successful working environments. We pride ourselves on being able to identify markets and branch into new areas across Renewable Energy, Life Sciences, and Technology working both autonomously and collaboratively to deliver top-tier results and exceeding expectations as the best Recruitment service providers.
LHi Group placed #1 on Best Companies’ Top 40 Recruitment Companies in the UK 2021, #1 on the Top 50 mid-sized companies in London 2021 and #6 on the Top 100 mid-sized companies in the UK 2021. Needless to say, our impact is making waves and we are now looking to ensure that the same reputation is represented in the USA as well.
- Network with top talent across the US in relation to our client’s needs
- Education/training to be able to become both a resourcing expert and learn from managers and other consultants who have been able to learn and cultivate industry specific relationships
- High volume sales outreach, both cold and warm methods to generate relationships with candidates
- Be the candidate representative, managing the full cycle interview process from sourcing, introduction, interviewing, closing, offering and onboarding processes
- Approach and source potential candidates relevant to the client’s needs to qualify them (mostly done by phone, email, LinkedIn, database, video and meetings)
- Work in conjunction with Business Development Consultants by generating and passing leads to increase hiring opportunity and sales partnerships across the industry for the team
- Keep an organized and detailed contract runner book with the aim of maintaining 12+ contractors employed at a time for increased sales revenue, employee check-in and billing logistic tracking purposes
- Utilize discovery and objection handling strategies to speak knowledgeably with decision makers, build interest in our offerings and negotiate on our behalf
- Opportunity for growth into Account Management to schedule, influence and consult current processes and upskill future partnership opportunities through existing hiring manager relations
- Post adverts using numerous job boards available to you
- Full training program by our internal L&D team
Who We Look For:
- Career minded individual focused on a long-term career build
- Sharp, persuasive and commercially savvy communication is key
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships quickly and maintain relations over time
- Sales experience preferred but not required
- An interest in making a difference for life sciences businesses and impacting the world through project-based hiring
- Proactive work ethic and eager to learn and succeed
- Up for a challenge and ready to exceed set targets
- Not afraid to cold call and positive attitude around hard work, resiliency and high volume contributing to personal success and accumulating monthly financial gain and business promotions
- Individual who embodies and embraces our 'Good Human' ethos
What do we offer?
- 50 K base + entry 10 K guarantee paid out biweekly + uncapped commission
- health insurance - medical, dental, vision 50% plan coverage + 401 K match and commuter and parking benefits
- 20 days PTO, 12 holiday days, 5 sick days and 1 volunteer day
- Flexible extended lunch hours + flexible work from home policies
- Quarterly Team / Office and Personal Luxury and Travel Reward Incentives (some of past trips including Mexico, The Bahamas, Skiing in the Alps, Cape Town and more!)
- Personalized leadership development program
- Transparent promotion targets and career progression, with various career path opportunities
- International relocation opportunities
- The opportunity for all our employees to become stakeholders in the business upon 12 months of employment with LHi Group -- Giving an amazing chance to be a part of our adventure over the next 3+ years where upon achieving our growth objectives as a business all employees will earn values over 175k!
- Generous family leave package
- Lifeworks program - 24 hour free access to mental health counseling, financial counseling and support, general well-being tracker and fitness classes
All of our people at LHi Group believe that diversity and inclusion is integral to the success of our global business and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from diverse backgrounds, fostering a culture of real inclusion. We believe that embracing diversity; celebrating people’s differences and maintaining an equitable workplace enhances the journey for all of our teammates, employees, customers and suppliers.
LHi Group is an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to providing an inclusive environment to all of our employees. This policy applies to every aspect of the business at LHi, including recruitment, hiring, training, career development and termination. It is the responsibility of all LHi’s people to follow this, we agree that we will not discriminate against any race, color, national origin, age, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, military or veteran status, disability or any other factors prohibited by law. We hope you agree too.