Associate Life Sciences Recruitment Consultant
|Job Title:||Associate Life Sciences Recruitment Consultant|
|Location:||New York City|
|Salary:||$50,000 - $60,000|
|Contact Name:||Taylor Amato|
|Job Published:||February 28, 2022 23:25|
SciPro are Life Science Recruitment specialists, bringing together people with purpose to help develop the world we live in, for the better.
We are part of LHi Group, an international recruitment agency who placed #1 on Best Companies’ Top 40 Recruitment Companies in the UK 2021, #1 on the Top 50 mid-sized companies in London 2021 and #6 on the Top 100 mid-sized companies in the UK 2021. Needless to say, our impact is making waves and we are now looking to ensure that the same reputation is represented in the USA as well.
The art of recruitment isn't solely about filling jobs, it's about matching people with people and creating harmonious and successful working environments. As one of the fastest growing, and best performing teams within the group (and arguably the industry), we have created an unrivalled platform for motivated individuals to join the team and leverage our incredible platform. We have clear goals and objectives that we are looking to achieve this year and beyond, and we want you to be part of our continued growth and success. With an aging population, and people living longer with more complex diseases, we are probably the most recession-proof sector you can work in, and so there’s no better time than now to be working for SciPro and specializing in Life Sciences.
- You will network with top scientific talent across the US, both in relation to our clients current and anticipated needs
- You will act as a broker – collaborating with both clients and candidates, whether managing introductions, scheduling interviews, pitching, closing, negotiating terms, delivering offers or onboarding – you are the key to enabling successful partnerships and building companies
- You will be responsible for building a network of candidates within a niche space in the life sciences field – you will be tasked with mapping and sourcing talent – there are many ways to source talent, however, most engagement will be conducted over the phone (some in person)!
- You will collaborate with clients to propose a variety of search solutions – whether retained, co-tained, RPO, contract or a combination of all these!
- You will meet with current and prospective clients to drive your business forward – whether in person or over video!
- To best prepare you for success in your role we have a full training program which is offered by our internal L&D team as well as SciPro-specific training
Who We Look For:
- You should have excellent communication skills and love interacting with people – whether at an in-person networking event or cold calling
- You should have great story-telling abilities and enjoy building relationships as well as providing solutions
- You should have a can-do attitude and a strong work ethic
- You should be go-getter – someone who is competitive, yet enjoys working in a collaborative team environment
What's in it for you?
- 20 PTO days
- Base salary + uncapped commission = MINIMUM $60k ($80-$90k more realistic) on target earnings by the end of your first year
- 401K Match, Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage and Remote Work Flex
- The opportunity to work within one of the highest performing and highest growth teams in the company!
- Clear promotion criteria based on your own performance
- Specialized development training throughout your career
- Incentives towards some of the finer things in life: Lunch Clubs, North American & Global All-expenses paid vacations (some of past holidays include Greece, The Bahamas, Skiing in the Alps, Cape Town and more!)
What Makes LHi Group Unique?
- LHi-In is our Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging toolkit. It is just one part of a Group Wide CSR policy, focusing on the ‘Younger You’ ethos of creating a world that is better for the next generation.
- Our CSR Policy: designed to support individuals in the business, giving everyone a voice and ensuring we support a diverse culture. The CSR policy is supported by 4 pillars – Charity & Community, Environmental, Ethical, Diversity Inclusion & Belonging.
- Supporting and educating on social movements (such as BLM and LGBTQ+): Raising awareness via our own social networks, also internally having educational resources sent out and given everyone the opportunity to continue the conversation #StrongerTogether
- Creating channels to open the conversation about Mental Health: our Tea & Talks encourages people to talk about their own wellbeing and coping mechanisms. We’ve also launched a Wellbeing Wednesday to help people with healthy tips, recipes, meditation, etc. and were trending on LinkedIn during Mental Health Awareness Week with our #123MHChallenge
- We invest in your career development: not only will you have training from day 1, we also have transparent promotion targets at every stage. Everyone in the business receives the support they need to reach the next stage of their careers - no glass ceilings involved!
All of our people at LHi Group believe that diversity and inclusion is integral to the success of our global business and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from diverse backgrounds, fostering a culture of real inclusion. We believe that embracing diversity; celebrating people’s differences and maintaining an equitable workplace enhances the journey for all of our teammates, employees, customers and suppliers.
LHi Group is an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to providing an inclusive environment to all of our employees. This policy applies to every aspect of the business at LHi, including recruitment, hiring, training, career development and termination. It is the responsibility of all LHi’s people to follow this, we agree that we will not discriminate against any race, color, national origin, age, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, military or veteran status, disability or any other factors prohibited by law. We hope you agree too.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Principal Consultant - Life Sciences
City of London, London
Monthly uncapped Comms + Zero Threshold + Bonus
Business Development Lead - Life Sciences
New York City
Head of Preclinical - Life Sciences
$70-100K base + Commission + Override + Private Healthcare + 401K + Equity
Associate Recruitment Consultant - January 2023
City of London, London
£22000 - £25000 per annum + +UNCAPPED COMMISSON + INCENTIVES + EOT
2023 Technology Associate Recruitment Consultant - Austin
50,000 - 60,000