Associate Recruitment Consultant
|Job Title:||Associate Recruitment Consultant|
|Salary:||£18000 - £20000 per annum + + UPCAPPED COMMISSION & INCENTIVES|
|Contact Name:||Rebecca Lalonde|
|Job Published:||April 12, 2021 11:19|
Dear 2021 Graduates: are you looking at graduate schemes and just finding the same thing over and over again?
Here is something different for you…
We at Piper Maddox are not just your standard recruitment company - we not only specialise in Renewable Energy but we're the only ones in Bristol that focus in Battery and Energy Storage and get to work on innovative projects such as Electric Flying Racing Planes… Seriously!
If making a global impact is important to you, and if you're looking to be part of something so innovative that we can realistically become the #1 Renewable Energy recruitment company in the world within the next 18-24 months, then this is something for you to get on board with!
"If you are offered a seat on a rocket ship, you don't ask what seat. You just get on." - Eric Schmidt, Former CEO of Google
- Being a market expert; work in one of our niche areas, including electric vehicles, battery storage, energy storage and clean tech and consult clients and candidates on hiring trends
- Being the middle person between clients and candidates, managing the introduction, interview, closing, offering and onboarding processes
- Approach and source potential candidates relevant to your market to qualify them (mostly done by phone, email or virtual meetings - face to face meeting when safe to do so)
- Travel to visit clients across the UK and Europe (when safe to do so)
- Build and develop relationships with new and existing clients & candidates
- Business Development: seek new businesses and generate leads
- Posts adverts using numerous job boards available to you
- Owning your desk and being able to consult your clients/candidates on their hiring/job hunting needs
Who We Look For:
- Career minded individual - recruitment is at least a 2-year commitment!
- Communication is key - the gift of the gab is a plus in this role!
- Strong interpersonal skills and able to build relationships quickly
- Sales experience is preferred, especially if telesales, fundraising or from estate background
- An interest in making a difference and diving deep into a globally impactful market
- Proactive work ethic and eager to learn
- Up for a challenge and ready to meet set targets
- Not afraid to cold call and good phone etiquette
- Individual who embodies and embraces our 'Good Human' ethos
What You Get Out of It:
Competitive base salary, uncapped commission & no threshold: sounds standard but we keep ourselves competitive in the market and ensure that the harder you work, the more you earn - simple as that!
Training: be part of our initial 12-week training scheme which offers guidance from specialised recruiters to help you get the most from each call and interaction by strengthening your business development, negotiating, sourcing, client engagement and sales skills in a 1 on 1 and group setting, as necessary.
Progression: we invest heavily in the careers and with our structured development plan, you'll know exactly what you need to do in order to progress and you'll have the support and training to do so - no glass ceilings or red tape involved.
Family Culture: imagine us like a football team - we all have the same objective to win the game, score goals to be recognised and very supportive of each other when someone needs help. We're focussed and passionate about what we do, love a deal celebration, and organise lots of post-work socials for you to get involved in!
Do you want to join the LHi Family? Get in touch today - send your updated CV to apply
All of our people at LHi Group believe that diversity and inclusion is integral to the success of our global business and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from diverse backgrounds, fostering a culture of real inclusion. We believe that embracing diversity; celebrating people's differences and maintaining an equitable workplace enhances the journey for all of our teammates, employees, customers and suppliers.
LHi Group is an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to providing an inclusive environment to all of our employees. This policy applies to every aspect of the business at LHi, including recruitment, hiring, training, career development and termination. It is the responsibility of all LHi's people to follow this, we agree that we will not discriminate against any race, color, national origin, age, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, military or veteran status, disability or any other factors prohibited by law. We hope you agree too.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Associate Recruitment Consultant
City of London, London
Associate Recruitment Consultant - Technology (Uncapped Commission)
New York City
Associate Recruitment Consultant - Life Sciences
New York City
Associate Recruitment Consultant ( Base + Uncapped commission)
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£20000 - £22000 per annum + UPCAPPED COMMISSION & INCENTIVES