Associate Recruitment Consultant
|Job Title:||Associate Recruitment Consultant|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£20000 - £22000 per annum + UPCAPPED COMMISSION & INCENTIVES|
|Contact Name:||Rebecca Lalonde|
|Job Published:||October 27, 2021 12:14|
ASSOCIATE / GRADUATE / TRAINEE / RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT - HARPER HARRISON - LHi GROUP - REAL ESTATE - PROPERTY DEVELOPMENT - BUILT ENVIRONMENT - MANCHESTER, UK
This is an opportunity to work in one of the hottest and largest markets, and if you're someone who has dreamed of working in the US, this might be just the treat!
Focusing on USA based clients directly from our Manchester office, we offer the opportunity to work alongside seasoned recruiters and managed by someone who is not only dedicated to the craft but has also found an incredible niche with tech clients (such as Facebook and Amazon for example) but the true purple patch has been the businesses we can partner with and help scale exclusively.
Needless to say, this is a HOT market which can see you leading your own team in Manchester or relocating to our US offices within 2 years!
We are currently seeking a Recruitment Consultant who is not only driven but comes with the bravery to help develop and grow a high-value recruitment desk from the global Harper Harrison hub in Manchester!
Harper Harrison are part of LHi Group Ltd., an international recruitment agency who placed #1 on Best Companies' Top 40 Recruitment Companies in the UK 2021, #1 on the Top 50 mid-sized companies in London 2021 and #6 on the Top 100 mid-sized companies in the UK 2021. Needless to say, our impact is making waves and are looking for those to make a difference with us.
- Being the middle person between clients and candidates, managing the introduction, interview, closing, offering and onboarding processes
- Approach and source potential candidates to qualify them (mostly done by phone, email or virtual meetings - traveling for face-to-face meetings will be encouraged when safe to do so)
- Build and develop relationships with new and existing clients & candidates
- Business Development: seek new businesses and generate leads
- Posts adverts using numerous job boards available to you
- Be an expert of your market - owning your desk and being able to consult your clients/candidates on their hiring/job hunting needs
- Working with a 4-day work-week mentality. We do "light" US hours: 10am-7pm Mon-Thurs, regular hours on Fridays: 8:30am-4pm
Who We Look For:
- Career minded individual - someone looking to join the right business and team, committed to making a difference
- Communication is key - we appreciate honesty, accountability, and some who is self-aware
- Strong interpersonal skills and able to build relationships quickly
- Sales experience is preferred
- Proactive work ethic and eager to learn
- Time management skills will be an asset in this role
- Up for a challenge and ready to meet set targets
- Not afraid to cold call and good phone etiquette
- Driven to see results and success
- Hungry for success and not afraid to be money driven
- Individual embraces our LHi 'Good Human' ethos and embodies our 3 Manchester values: Belief, Bravery & Respect
What's in it for you?
- Base salary starting at £20,000 per annum + market-leading uncapped commission scheme
- 12-week training scheme from Day 1, followed by specialized development training throughout your career
- Clear performance + competency based promotion criteria
- Team environment and competitive culture on a global scale
- Incentives towards some of the finer things in life: Lunch Clubs, European & Global All-expenses paid vacations (some of past holidays include Ibiza, Budapest, The Bahamas, Skiing in the French Alps, Cape Town and more!)
- Loyalty Incentives: 3 years = 1 extra week holiday, 5 years = LHi Passport (1 week working in any our global offices for 1 week expenses paid) and 10 years = the gift of time (Rolex or 1 month paid sabbatical)
All of our people at LHi Group believe that diversity and inclusion is integral to the success of our global business and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from diverse backgrounds, fostering a culture of real inclusion. We believe that embracing diversity; celebrating people's differences and maintaining an equitable workplace enhances the journey for all of our teammates, employees, customers and suppliers.
LHi Group is an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to providing an inclusive environment to all of our employees. This policy applies to every aspect of the business at LHi, including recruitment, hiring, training, career development and termination. It is the responsibility of all LHi's people to follow this, we agree that we will not discriminate against any race, color, national origin, age, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, military or veteran status, disability or any other factors prohibited by law. We hope you agree too.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
French Speaker - Associate Recruitment Consultant
City of London, London
Associate Recruitment Consultant - January 2023
City of London, London
£22000 - £25000 per annum + +UNCAPPED COMMISSON + INCENTIVES + EOT
2023 Technology Associate Recruitment Consultant - Austin
50,000 - 60,000
2023 Associate Recruitment Consultant - LA
Los Angeles County
$50,000 - $60,000
2023 Hiring-Delivery Focused- Associate Recruitment Consultant (Entry Level)