Lawrence Harvey, a brand of LHi Group, pride ourselves on having knowledgeable, honest, dedicated and above all, professional people with great personalities. Through these qualities, our Recruitment Consultants have built long-standing relationships with candidates and clients ensuring we are their first choice recruitment provider, every time.
Lawrence Harvey are part of LHi Group Ltd., an international recruitment agency who placed #1 on Best Companies’ Top 40 Recruitment Companies in the UK 2021, #1 on the Top 50 mid-sized companies in London 2021 and #6 on the Top 100 mid-sized companies in the UK 2021. Needless to say, our impact is making waves and we are looking to carry this reputation over to our USA business as well.
· Being a market expert; work in one of our niche areas, including cyber security, data & analytics, and computer vision (AI) and consult clients and candidates on hiring trends
· Being the middle person between clients and candidates, managing the introduction, interview, closing, offering and onboarding processes
· Approach and source potential candidates relevant to your market to qualify them (mostly done by phone, email or virtual meetings - face to face meeting when safe to do so)
· Travel to visit clients across the US (when safe to do so)
· Build and develop relationships with new and existing clients & candidates
· Posts adverts using numerous job boards available to you
· Owning your desk and being able to consult your clients/candidates on their hiring/job hunting needs
Who We Look For:
· Career minded individual looking to climb the ladder of success
· Communication is key - the gift of the gab is a plus in this role!
· Strong interpersonal skills and able to build relationships quickly
· Sales experience is preferred but not required
· An interest in making a difference and diving deep into a globally impactful market
· Proactive work ethic and eager to learn
· Up for a challenge and ready to meet set targets
· Not afraid to cold call and good phone etiquette
· Individual who embodies and embraces our 'Good Human' ethos
What Makes LHi Group Unique?
· LHi-In is our Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging toolkit. It is just one part of a Group Wide CSR policy, focusing on the ‘Younger You’ ethos of creating a world that is better for the next generation.
· Our CSR Policy: designed to support individuals in the business, giving everyone a voice and ensuring we support a diverse culture. The CSR policy is supported by 4 pillars – Charity & Community, Environmental, Ethical, Diversity Inclusion & Belonging.
· Supporting and educating on social movements (such as BLM and LGBTQ+): Raising awareness via our own social networks, also internally having educational resources sent out and given everyone the opportunity to continue the conversation #StrongerTogether
· Creating channels to open the conversation about Mental Health: our Tea & Talks encourages people to talk about their own wellbeing and coping mechanisms. We’ve also launched a Wellbeing Wednesday to help people with healthy tips, recipes, meditation, etc. and were trending on LinkedIn during Mental Health Awareness Week with our #123MHChallenge
· We invest in your career development: not only will you have training from day 1, we also have transparent promotion targets at every stage. Everyone in the business receives the support they need to reach the next stage of their careers - no glass ceilings involved!
What do we offer?
- Competitive base salary & an attractive uncapped commission structure
- Health insurance - medical, dental, vision, family 50% plan coverage + 401K match
- 20 days PTO, 12 holiday days, 5 sick days and 1 volunteer day + flexible work from home policies
- commuter and parking benefits
- Extended lunch hours for Gym 2x a week
- Quarterly Team / Office and Personal Luxury Reward and Travel Incentives (some of past holidays include Mexico, The Bahamas, Skiing in the Alps, Cape Town and more!)
- Personalized leadership development program
- Transparent promotion targets and career progression, with various career path opportunities
- International relocation opportunities
All of our people at LHi Group believe that diversity and inclusion is integral to the success of our global business and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from diverse backgrounds, fostering a culture of real inclusion. We believe that embracing diversity; celebrating people’s differences and maintaining an equitable workplace enhances the journey for all of our teammates, employees, customers and suppliers.
LHi Group is an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to providing an inclusive environment to all of our employees. This policy applies to every aspect of the business at LHi, including recruitment, hiring, training, career development and termination. It is the responsibility of all LHi’s people to follow this, we agree that we will not discriminate against any race, color, national origin, age, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, military or veteran status, disability or any other factors prohibited by law. We hope you agree too.