Associate Recruitment Consultant
|Job Title:||Associate Recruitment Consultant|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£22000 - £25000 per annum + UPCAPPED COMMISSION & INCENTIVES|
|Contact Name:||Rebecca Lalonde|
|Job Published:||April 27, 2022 10:42|
If you are financially motivated, have a positive outlook on life, and want to join a business where you can both make an impact and also be rewarded, recruitment could be for you!
LHi Group, voted this year as the No.1 company to work for in London and the UK are currently hiring for trainee and entry level recruitment consultants to join our team in all locations! Based in London, Manchester, Bristol , Berlin, Munich, New York, L.A. and Austin Texas, we have opportunities within all of our locations!
We employ high calibre, results driven people who are genuinely good humans and want to make the most of their career whilst having fun! The team we have at LHi are an incredible & inclusive bunch of humans and after an extremely successful 2020, we are looking to grow our teams asap! You will receive in-depth training from day 1 with support from our Learning and Development team and your manager. We are not a bum on seats type business, meaning we back ourselves to back you, giving you 110% of our support and encouragement.
What's on offer?
- Competitive basic salary + uncapped commission
- WFH flexibility
- Incentives: Quarterly Lunch Clubs, International and European Trips, Loyalty bonuses such as The gift of time (Sabbatical leave or a Rolex!) and Millionaire centurion club!
- Transparent and fast career progression: Our team has a 100% promotion success rate in the first 12 months!
- Internal relocation opportunities
- One to one training with the Directors and our Learning and Development Team
- Collaborative environment - 4 emerging industries under one roof. (Renewable Energy, Technology, Life Sciences and Built Environment)
- All of our industries are BULLET PROOF - constantly evolving and a plethora of opportunities for you to become a market expert
- Being part of something bigger than just a job, we dedicate a lot of time to supporting charities and raising awareness. In the last year we reached our 28k global challenge that raised money internally for different charities, as well as consistently educating our staff on BLM movements, Pride and Mental Health support.
- The opportunity to grow and enjoy work within Central London, whilst enjoying the benefits of working in a WeWork office! (Modern Building, Music played all day, Beer & Prosecco Taps, Yoga, Cheese and Wine evenings and so much more!)
- Early Finish Fridays
The Ideal Candidate:
- Positive and open minded
- Confidently sociable
- Results driven
- Knows their 'why' and what goals they want to achieve!
What You'll Be Doing:
- Attract, prepare and interview candidates
- Learn your market and consistently seek feedback to enhance your knowledge of what makes a good candidate
- Strengthen current client relationships and also win new business through cold calling
- Negotiate and Close offers to reap the rewards!
All of our people at LHi Group believe that diversity and inclusion is integral to the success of our global business and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from diverse backgrounds, fostering a culture of real inclusion. We believe that embracing diversity; celebrating people's differences and maintaining an equitable workplace enhances the journey for all of our teammates, employees, customers and suppliers.
LHi Group is an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to providing an inclusive environment to all of our employees. This policy applies to every aspect of the business at LHi, including recruitment, hiring, training, career development and termination. It is the responsibility of all LHi's people to follow this, we agree that we will not discriminate against any race, color, national origin, age, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, military or veteran status, disability or any other factors prohibited by law. We hope you agree too.
If you're interested in joining an innovative and driven team who thrive and see results, now is the time to apply - get in touch for a confidential conversation!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Associate Recruitment Consultant - January 2023
City of London, London
£22000 - £25000 per annum + +UNCAPPED COMMISSON + INCENTIVES + EOT
2023 Technology Associate Recruitment Consultant - Austin
50,000 - 60,000
2023 Associate Recruitment Consultant - LA
Los Angeles County
$50,000 - $60,000
2023 Hiring-Delivery Focused- Associate Recruitment Consultant (Entry Level)