LHi Group is a people business
The art of recruitment isn't solely about filling jobs, it's about matching people with people and creating harmonious and successful working environments. We pride ourselves on being able to identify markets and branch into new areas across Renewable Energy and Technology working both autonomously and collaboratively to deliver top-tier results and exceeding expectations as the best Recruitment service providers.
LHi Group placed #1 on Best Companies’ Top 40 Recruitment Companies in the UK 2021, #1 on the Top 50 mid-sized companies in London 2021 and #6 on the Top 100 mid-sized companies in the UK 2021. Our impact is making waves and we are now looking to ensure that the same reputation is represented in the USA as well.
· Becoming an expert Recruiter in your market; you will join one of our niche specialties.
· Participating in our trainings to become a resourcing & hiring delivery expert.
· Working closely alongside your manager who is an expert on the accounts that you are servicing. Your manager has extensive experience recruiting and building trusted relationships with the client base.
· Developing an appropriate sell for each client with your manager and creating a go-to-market approach.
· Acting as the liaison and point person between clients and candidates; managing the entire process from introduction, interviews, closing, offers, and through the onboarding process.
· Approaching and sourcing potential candidates relevant to your market to qualify them for active and potential role openings (mostly done by phone, email or virtual meetings - face to face meeting).
· Traveling to visit clients across the US.
· Building and developing relationships with new and existing client hiring managers & candidates through varied sourcing and business development methods.
· Owning your desk and consulting your clients/candidates on their hiring, job hunting and career/business goals.
· Posting adverts across numerous job boards available to you.
· Participating in our training program by our internal L&D team as well as personalized niche market trainings led by Leaders and SMEs within market specialization.
Who We Look For:
· Career minded individual
· Communication is key
· Strong interpersonal skills and able to build relationships quickly
· Sales experience preferred but not required
· An interest in making a difference and diving deep into a globally impactful market
· Proactive work ethic and eager to learn
· Up for a challenge and ready to meet set targets
· Not afraid to cold call and good phone etiquette
· Individual who embodies and embraces our 'Good Human' ethos
What Makes LHi Group Unique?
· LHi-In is our Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging toolkit. It is just one part of a Group Wide CSR policy, focusing on the ‘Younger You’ ethos of creating a world that is better for the next generation.
· Our CSR Policy: designed to support individuals in the business, giving everyone a voice and ensuring we support a diverse culture. The CSR policy is supported by 4 pillars – Charity & Community, Environmental, Ethical, Diversity Inclusion & Belonging.
· Supporting and educating on social movements (such as BLM and LGBTQ+): Raising awareness via our own social networks, also internally having educational resources sent out and given everyone the opportunity to continue the conversation #StrongerTogether.
· Creating channels to open the conversation about Mental Health: our Tea & Talks encourages people to talk about their own wellbeing and coping mechanisms. We’ve also launched a Wellbeing Wednesday to help people with healthy tips, recipes, meditation, etc. and were trending on LinkedIn during Mental Health Awareness Week with our #123MHChallenge.
· We invest in your career development: not only will you have training from day 1, we also have transparent promotion targets at every stage. Everyone in the business receives the support they need to reach the next stage of their careers - no glass ceilings involved!
· Our EOT scheme - every employee, after 12 months of employment are invited to become a stakeholder and beneficiary of our Employee-Owned Trust.
· Flexible working: increased remote working with promotion. Unlimited remote working with your third promotion.
What do we offer?
· 40 K base + uncapped commission
· Health insurance - medical, dental, vision 50% plan coverage + 401 K match and commuter and parking benefits
· 20 days PTO, 12 holiday days, 5 sick days and 1 volunteer day + flexible work from home policies
· Extended lunch hours for Gym and Recreation 3x a week
· Quarterly Team / Office and Personal Luxury and Travel Reward Incentives (some of past trips include Mexico, The Bahamas, Skiing in the Alps, Cape Town and more!)
· Personalized leadership development program
· Transparent promotion targets and career progression, with various career path opportunities
· International relocation opportunities
All of our people at LHi Group believe that diversity and inclusion is integral to the success of our global business and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from diverse backgrounds, fostering a culture of real inclusion. We believe that embracing diversity; celebrating people’s differences and maintaining an equitable workplace enhances the journey for all of our teammates, employees, customers and suppliers.
LHi Group is an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to providing an inclusive environment to all of our employees. This policy applies to every aspect of the business at LHi, including recruitment, hiring, training, career development and termination. It is the responsibility of all LHi’s people to follow this, we agree that we will not discriminate against any race, color, national origin, age, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, military or veteran status, disability or any other factors prohibited by law. We hope you agree too.