Associate Recruitment Consultant - January 2023
|Job Title:||Associate Recruitment Consultant - January 2023|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£22000 - £25000 per annum + +UNCAPPED COMMISSON + INCENTIVES + EOT|
|Contact Name:||Kate Hurley|
|Job Published:||November 30, 2022 11:59|
LHi Group, voted this year as the No.1 company to work for in London and the UK are currently hiring for GRADUATE and ENTRY LEVEL recruitment consultants to join our amazing business.
The recruitment industry has incredible progression opportunities, you could reach your first promotion in just 6 months and then be leading a team within 3 years (subject to targets of course, but just to give you a cheeky idea!)
Now, as an LHi Employee, we are ALL a stake holder in the business and have a vested interest in the growth and direction of LHI, globally.
People first, 100% retained work, hottest markets globally and now making every employee an LHI stakeholder; we genuinely believe we have the #1 employer proposition in the market... also helps that we have been voted as No.1 Business to work for in the UK!
What's in it for you?
- Base salary starting at £22,000 (negotiable depending on experience) + uncapped commission
- EOT Scheme - after 12 months of service in the business you automatically become a stakeholder in the business!
- WFH flexibility
- Incentives: Quarterly Lunch Clubs, International and European Trips, Loyalty bonuses such as The gift of time (Sabbatical leave or a Rolex!) and Millionaire centurion club!
- Transparent and fast career progression: Our team has a 100% promotion success rate in the first 12 months!
- Internal relocation opportunities
- One to one training with the Directors and our Learning and Development Team
- Collaborative environment - 4 emerging industries under one roof. (Renewable Energy, Technology, Life Sciences and Built Environment)
- All of our industries are BULLET PROOF - constantly evolving and a plethora of opportunities for you to become a market expert
- Being part of something bigger than just a job, we dedicate a lot of time to supporting charities and raising awareness. In the last year we reached our 28k global challenge that raised money internally for different charities, as well as consistently educating our staff on BLM movements, Pride and Mental Health support.
- The opportunity to grow and enjoy work within the City of London in our Beautiful WeWork Office!
- Early Finish Fridays
- Being the middle person between clients and candidates, managing the introduction, interview, closing, offering and onboarding processes
- Approach and source potential candidates to qualify them (mostly done by phone, email or virtual meetings - traveling for face to face meetings will be encouraged when safe to do so)
- Build and develop relationships with new and existing clients & candidates
- Business Development: seek new businesses and generate leads
- Posts adverts using numerous job boards available to you
- Be an expert of your market - owning your desk and being able to consult your clients/candidates on their hiring/job hunting needs
- Working with a 4-day work-week mentality. We do "light" US hours: 10am-7pm Mon-Thurs, regular hours on Fridays: 8:30am-4pm
Who We Look For:
- Career minded individual - recruitment is at least a 2-year commitment!
- Communication is key - the gift of the gab is a plus in this role!
- Strong interpersonal skills and able to build relationships quickly
- Sales experience is preferred, especially if telesales, fundraising or from estate background
- Proactive work ethic and eager to learn
- Up for a challenge and ready to meet set targets
- Not afraid to cold call and good phone etiquette
- Driven to see results and success
- Individual embraces our LHi 'Good Human' ethos and embodies our 3 Manchester values: Belief, Bravery & Respect
Do you want to join the LHi Family? Get in touch today - send your updated CV to apply!
All of our people at LHi Group believe that diversity and inclusion is integral to the success of our global business and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from diverse backgrounds, fostering a culture of real inclusion. We believe that embracing diversity; celebrating people's differences and maintaining an equitable workplace enhances the journey for all of our teammates, employees, customers and suppliers.
LHi Group is an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to providing an inclusive environment to all of our employees. This policy applies to every aspect of the business at LHi, including recruitment, hiring, training, career development and termination. It is the responsibility of all LHi's people to follow this, we agree that we will not discriminate against any race, color, national origin, age, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, military or veteran status, disability or any other factors prohibited by law. We hope you agree too.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
2023 Technology Associate Recruitment Consultant - Austin
50,000 - 60,000
2023 Associate Recruitment Consultant - LA
Los Angeles County
$50,000 - $60,000
2023 Hiring-Delivery Focused- Associate Recruitment Consultant (Entry Level)
Associate Business Development Consultant - 2023
New York City
$50,000 - $60,000
2023 Associate Business Development Consultant - ATX
50,000 - 60,000