Associate Recruitment Consultant - Lawrence Harvey - London
|Job Title:||Associate Recruitment Consultant - Lawrence Harvey - London|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Contact Name:||Melissa Reid|
|Job Published:||March 09, 2020 15:51|
LHi Group are currently seeking an Entry Level Recruitment Consultant to join one of the most profitable desks at Lawrence Harvey and take on the responsibility to have ownership of key markets and regions over the coming years. Working alongside our top biller and receving continuous training from your start date, we give you the ultimate support & stepping stones into recruitment!
Are you ready to join?
Who we look for:
- A clear passion and drive to professional and personal goals
- Looking to take ownership of process and brand image
- Communication is your strength
- Language skills appreciated but not mandatory (either French, German, or Dutch)
- Proactive work ethic and eager to learn
- Resilient and hard-working to meet set targets
- Ready to work in a fast-paced, developing environment
Why join LHi Group?
We don't just #choosetobedifferent, we make it our mission to make a difference. Having 4 specialised brands in non-competing but high-impact markets (technology, life sciences, renewable energy & built environment) allows us to ensure this influence in every day life.
Due to the combined efforts of both US & European offices, our vision within the next 3-5 years is to have each brand's presence in every location. As a business we pride ourselves on 3 core values;
International - Not only do we have offices in: New York, Santa Monica, London, Manchester, Paris, Munich with Bristol and Austin opened late 2018. We're always striving for better, pushing borders & recruiting globally.
Innovation - With a reputation of high performance across 4 transformational markets, we're able to be ahead of the curve and adapt to an ever-evolving industry.
Inclusion - We invest time to understand every consultant's personal and professional goals, so we can work together towards achieving them; following our tag line 'Good to Great'! In return, 50% equity of the business is up for grabs. The kicker, this is measured on growth meaning there's no better time to join! All of the above enables consultants to have the same shared opportunity, which in turn creates a supportive and inclusive culture.
What LHi Group can offer you:
- Competitive base salary + uncapped commission and no threshold: You'll have the genuine ability to earn 100K in your second year.
- Structured training programme: if you're looking to get into management, we have Future Leaders training to make sure your leaderships skills go from 'Good to Great'
- International travel & relocation opportunities: Opportunity for client visits across Europe and relocation to European or American offices
- Working with the best: chance to work closely with consultants who have made it from grads to top billers
- Transparent and fast career progression: Clear structure in place to progress into management or divisional billing positions within 18 months
- Team incentives: Monthly social events including nights out, weekly team breakfast clubs, late start incentives based on hitting targets and more!
- Group incentives: 4pm finish on a Friday (and drinks to celebrate), Lunch Clubs, International and European Trips (think Bahamas, Andorra, Lisbon and Barcelona), fresh fruit daily, WeWork office offering free coffee, tea, biscuits and draft beer daily, amongst other great bonuses!
- New to London? Not only is London our headquarters, the city can be a bit daunting so we'll make sure you match with someone in our office who will be able to buddy up with you and keep you aware of all events, be available for a chat or whatever you may need that you aren't already getting!
Applications will be taken in the strictest of confidence and a discreet response will be proved - Apply directly to find out more!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
French Speaker - Associate Recruitment Consultant
City of London, London
Associate Recruitment Consultant - January 2023
City of London, London
£22000 - £25000 per annum + +UNCAPPED COMMISSON + INCENTIVES + EOT
2023 Technology Associate Recruitment Consultant - Austin
50,000 - 60,000
2023 Associate Recruitment Consultant - LA
Los Angeles County
$50,000 - $60,000
2023 Hiring-Delivery Focused- Associate Recruitment Consultant (Entry Level)