Associate Recruitment Consultant - Lawrence Harvey - Manchester
|Job Title:||Associate Recruitment Consultant - Lawrence Harvey - Manchester|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Contact Name:||Melissa Reid|
|Job Published:||February 07, 2020 10:26|
Are you ready to take control of your own career? If so, LHi Group is looking for graduates to join us in our London office and be part of our graduate training recruitment programme! - Recruitment... Whatever you think, think again, we choose to be different!
LHI Group, voted number 7 in the best companies to work for (Sunday Times), as an international recruitment agency. We have 4 non-competing brands who work within niche markets (Tech, Life Sciences, Renewable Energy & Built Environment) supplying clients globally..
We have offices in London, Manchester, Paris, Munich, New York, Santa Monica, Austin (Texas) and Bristol!
Associate Recruitment Consultant
What will you be doing?
- Working within our Lawrence Harvey brand, recuiting within the Tech sector
- Using Business Development to build strong relationships with new and existing client & candidates
- Headhunting experienced candidates
- Managing the interview and negotiation processes
- Meeting with executive level clients and candidates
- Being an expert in your market
- Achieving and exceeding targets
What can we offer you?
- 12 weeks of intensive training and ongoing availability with the Global Head of Learning and Development
- Constant support, ensuring you are the best that you can be
- Woking alongside management with a wealth of experience to share with you and set you up for success
- Uncapped commission (£45K realistic 1st year salary)
- Transparent career progression
- Direct support and mentoring with Senior to Director level colleagues
- Fantastic benefits and incentives including Rolex targets, Mont Blanc Targets, Michelin Star Lunch Clubs and hundreds of pounds worth of vouchers
- Annually and Quarterly luxurious trips to Bahamas, Las Vegas, The Alps and many more
What do we need from you?
- Track record of achieving and setting personal / professional goals
- Strong interest in growing within the organisation and being the best in your industry
- Enthusiastic & personable personality
- Willingness to learn and expand your knowledge
- Driven and self-motivated to accomplish future ambitions
LHi Group is an equal employment opportunity employer, we promote an Inclusive working environment and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of race, sex, disability, religion/belief or sexual orientation.LHi Group is committed to treating people fairly and with dignity eliminating all forms of discrimination in the workplace.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
French Speaker - Associate Recruitment Consultant
City of London, London
Associate Recruitment Consultant - January 2023
City of London, London
£22000 - £25000 per annum + +UNCAPPED COMMISSON + INCENTIVES + EOT
2023 Technology Associate Recruitment Consultant - Austin
50,000 - 60,000
2023 Associate Recruitment Consultant - LA
Los Angeles County
$50,000 - $60,000
2023 Hiring-Delivery Focused- Associate Recruitment Consultant (Entry Level)