Piper Maddox, a brand of LHi Group, is a global professional search partner and market leader operating purely within Renewables & Clean Tech. We work alongside a number of leading companies in the Solar, Wind, Energy Storage, Energy Efficiency and eMobility space and are dedicated to supporting companies that will be the biggest disruptors in the future state of our planet through the sourcing and introduction of talent.
Forbes announced Piper Maddox as one of “America's Best Professional Recruiting Firms 2020”, the only Renewable Energy & Cleantech specialist on this prestigious list.
Why Piper Maddox?
· Our Piper Maddox brand has operated over 5 years in the US and our East Coast created some of the top entry level consultants in the past 2 years as the team and client base matures
· Red hot growth market, Forbes said Renewables was the fastest-growing sector in the US
· Less competition – the market has yet to be saturated with recruiters and Piper Maddox has quickly established itself as a leading name in the market
· Access to C-suite, our consultants often work directly with business leaders as true value-added partners
· Making a positive impact on the planet – you can feel really good about supporting businesses that are not only thriving but having a profoundly positive impact on the planet
What you’ll be doing:
· Being an expert in your market; you will join one of our niche specialisms, Commercial skill sets within Solar or Clean Tech
· Business Development; seeking new business and signing your own clients
· Acting as the liaison and point person between clients and candidates; managing the entire process from introduction, interviews, closing, offers, and through the onboarding process.
· Approach and source potential candidates relevant to your market to qualify them (mostly done by phone, email or virtual meetings - face to face meeting when safe to do so)
· Travel to visit clients across the US (when safe to do so)
· Build and develop relationships with new and existing clients & candidates
· Owning your desk and being able to consult your clients/candidates on their hiring/job hunting needs
What we’re looking for?
· Career minded individual - someone looking to join the right business and team and excited to make an impact
· Positive Mental Attitude
· Communication is key - we appreciate honesty, accountability and professionalism
· Strong interpersonal skills and able to build relationships quickly
· Sales experience is preferred
· Proactive work ethic and eager to learn
· Up for a challenge and ready to meet/exceed targets
· Not afraid to cold call and good phone etiquette
· Individual who embodies and embraces our 'Good Human' ethos
What do we offer?
· Competitive base salary & an attractive uncapped commission structure
· Health insurance - medical, dental, vision 50% plan coverage
· 20 days PTO, 12 holiday days, 5 sick days and 1 volunteer day + flexible work from home policies
· Extended lunch hours 5 days per week
· Quarterly Team / Office and Personal Luxury and Travel Reward Incentives (some of past holidays include Mexico, The Bahamas, Skiing in the Alps, Cape Town and more!)
· Personalized leadership development program
· Transparent promotion targets and career progression, with various career path opportunities
· International relocation opportunities
All of our people at LHi Group believe that diversity and inclusion is integral to the success of our global business and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from diverse backgrounds, fostering a culture of real inclusion. We believe that embracing diversity; celebrating people’s differences and maintaining an equitable workplace enhances the journey for all of our teammates, employees, customers and suppliers.
LHi Group is an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to providing an inclusive environment to all of our employees. This policy applies to every aspect of the business at LHi, including recruitment, hiring, training, career development and termination. It is the responsibility of all LHi’s people to follow this, we agree that we will not discriminate against any race, color, national origin, age, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, military or veteran status, disability or any other factors prohibited by law. We hope you agree too.