Billing Recruitment Manager
|Job Title:||Billing Recruitment Manager|
|Location:||Bristol City Centre, Bristol|
|Salary:||BASE + UPCAPPED COMMISSION, TEAM OVERRIDE & EQUITY|
|Contact Name:||Rebecca Lalonde|
|Job Published:||March 15, 2021 09:26|
Have you ever worked on something so niche that clients and candidates actually want to talk to you? Read that again and realise that this is the reality that we at Piper Maddox are experiencing. We're so niche in fact, that no other agency in Bristol covers this area and lends itself to retained work and guaranteed high fees.
We are making massive strides and breaking down doors across the UK and DACH region, but we don't want to stop there. Focusing within the Battery and Energy Storage market, we get to work on exclusive projects like flying space planes (…but really!) and looking for a Manager or Principal level consultants looking to manage who can come help build and scale these markets with us.
This will be a very hands-on recruitment role and would suit someone who is either currently managing or looking to take the step into a managerial role. This role will require someone to grow existing relationships whilst seeking new opportunities to develop business.
Reporting to the Associate Director who heads up the Bristol office, we're creating an opportunity for you to not only manage from day 1 but you'll be given the opportunity to put your stamp on it, grow the team, scale the brand in new verticals across the UK and Europe.
Who we look for:
- Hands-on billing manager
- Minimum 3 years' experience in recruitment (our market is so niche, we can consider any market background as long as it is in a 360° function)
- Prior experience managing the full-life cycle 360° recruitment process (source, network, screen, recruit, market and close top tier tech talent) is essential
- Proven track record building up a market
- You will have the drive, tenacity, and resilience to get your hands dirty while focusing on recruiting and ready to scale markets and headcounts
What you will receive:
- Competitive basic salary, attractive uncapped commission structure & team override
- Equity opportunities
- Exciting growth plans and part of the interview/decision-making hiring process
- A great teachable and high-performing team to manage
- One-on-one mentoring from senior Directors in the business and backing from the Executive Board to grow teams and grab new verticals in the tech markets
- Autonomous working environment
- Bespoke leadership development programme
- Transparent promotion targets and career progression to brand ownership
- International relocation opportunities
What Makes LHi Group Unique?
Since starting up in 2002, we have made it our mission to create an environment of 'Good Humans' who are not only driven but high achievers, as well as team players who continuously support and encourage one another.
Given recent times, our LHi Family have stuck together now more than ever to ensure the wellbeing of one another, evidenced by our efforts:
- LHi-In is our Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging toolkit. It is just one part of a Group Wide CSR policy, focusing on the 'Younger You' ethos of creating a world that is better for the next generation.
- Our CSR Policy: designed to support individuals in the business, giving everyone a voice and ensuring we support a diverse culture. The CSR policy is supported by 4 pillars - Charity & Community, Environmental, Ethical, Diversity Inclusion & Belonging.
- Supporting and educating on social movements (such as BLM): Raising awareness via our own social networks, also internally having educational resources sent out and given everyone the opportunity to continue the conversation #StrongerTogether
- Creating channels to open the conversation about Mental Health: our Tea & Talks encourages people to talk about their own wellbeing and coping mechanisms. We've also launched a Wellbeing Wednesday to help people with healthy tips, recipes, meditation, etc.
- LHi Social Societies went virtual: meet the Lockdown Engagement Committee - a team of LHi'ers who organise activities and events for those in Lockdown. From Quizzes, to Bingo, Race Night, Crafting, Book Clubs, Bake Offs, Coffee Breaks and more!
- Monthly updates from our CEO: Jim Denning gives monthly global updates, ensuring complete 'open door' communications on what is happening in the business, embracing our LHi family values.
All of our people at LHi Group believe that diversity and inclusion is integral to the success of our global business and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from diverse backgrounds, fostering a culture of real inclusion. We believe that embracing diversity; celebrating people's differences and maintaining an equitable workplace enhances the journey for all of our teammates, employees, customers and suppliers.
LHi Group is an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to providing an inclusive environment to all of our employees. This policy applies to every aspect of the business at LHi, including recruitment, hiring, training, career development and termination. It is the responsibility of all LHi's people to follow this, we agree that we will not discriminate against any race, color, national origin, age, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, military or veteran status, disability or any other factors prohibited by law. We hope you agree too.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Recruitment Manager (m/w/d)
NEGOTIABLE BASE + TEAM OVERRIDE COMMISSONS & BONUS
Recruitment Manager - Renewables
$60-90K base + Commission + Override + Private Healthcare + 401K + Equity
Recruitment Manager in BERLIN (Germany)
City of London, London
NEGOTIABLE BASE + TEAM OVERRIDE COMMISSONS & BONUS
Head of Solar/Renewables - Recruitment Manager
$60-90K base + Commission + Override + Healthcare + 401K
German-Speaking Recruitment Consultant
£22000 - £25000 per annum + UNCAPPED COMMISSION, INCENTIVES & MORE