Billing Recruitment Manager
|Job Title:||Billing Recruitment Manager|
|Location:||Bristol City Centre, Bristol|
|Salary:||NEGOTIABLE BASE + UNCAPPED COMMISSION & OVERRIDE|
|Contact Name:||Rebecca Lalonde|
|Job Published:||May 24, 2021 11:39|
Have you ever worked on something so niche that clients and candidates actually want to talk to you? Read that again and realise that this is the reality that we at Piper Maddox are experiencing. We're so niche in fact, that no other agency in Bristol covers this area and lends itself to retained work and guaranteed high fees.
We are making massive strides and breaking down doors across the UK and DACH region, but we don't want to stop there. Focusing within the Battery and Energy Storage market, we get to work on exclusive projects like flying space planes (…but really!) and looking for a Manager or Principal level consultants looking to manage who can come help build and scale these markets with us with the plan to lead the brand and division in the foreseeable!
Piper Maddox are part of LHi Group Ltd., an international recruitment agency who placed #1 on Best Companies' Top 40 Recruitment Companies in the UK 2021, #1 on the Top 50 mid-sized companies in London 2021 and #6 on the Top 100 mid-sized companies in the UK 2021. Needless to say, our impact is making waves and are looking for those to make a difference with us.
If making a global impact is important to you, and if you're looking to be part of something so innovative that we can realistically become the #1 Renewable Energy recruitment company in the world within the next 18-24 months, then this is something for you to get on board with!
"If you are offered a seat on a rocket ship, you don't ask what seat. You just get on." - Eric Schmidt, Former CEO of Google
This will be a very hands-on recruitment role and would suit someone who is either currently managing or looking to take the step into a managerial role. This role will require someone to grow existing relationships whilst seeking new opportunities to develop business.
Reporting to the Associate Director who heads up the Bristol office, we're creating an opportunity for you to not only manage from day 1 but you'll be given the opportunity to put your stamp on it, grow the team, scale the brand in new verticals across the UK and Europe.
Who we look for:
- Minimum 3 years' experience in recruitment (our market is so niche, we can consider any market background as long as it is in a 360° function)
- Prior experience managing the full-life cycle 360° recruitment process (source, network, screen, recruit, market and close top tier tech talent) is essential
- Proven track record building up a market
- You will have the drive, tenacity, and resilience to get your hands dirty while focusing on recruiting and ready to scale markets and headcounts
What you will receive:
- Attractive uncapped commission structure, team override and base salary
- Equity opportunities
- Exciting growth plans and part of the interview/decision-making hiring process
- A great teachable and high-performing team to manage
- One-on-one mentoring from senior Directors in the business and backing from the Executive Board to grow teams and grab new verticals in the tech markets
- Autonomous working environment
- Bespoke leadership development programme
- Transparent promotion targets and career progression to brand ownership
- International relocation opportunities
What Makes LHi Group Unique?
- Our CSR Policy: designed to support individuals in the business, giving everyone a voice and ensuring we support a diverse culture. The CSR policy is supported by 4 pillars - Charity & Community, Environmental, Ethical, Diversity Inclusion & Belonging.
- Supporting and educating on social movements (such as BLM and LGBTQ+): Raising awareness via our own social networks, also internally having educational resources sent out and given everyone the opportunity to continue the conversation #StrongerTogether
- Creating channels to open the conversation about Mental Health: our Tea & Talks encourages people to talk about their own wellbeing and coping mechanisms. We've also launched a Wellbeing Wednesday to help people with healthy tips, recipes, meditation, etc. and were trending on LinkedIn during Mental Health Awareness Week with our #123MHChallenge
- Flexible working: once social distancing is out of our lives, we will introduce our remote working scheme, allowing up to 3 days working from home per week!
All of our people at LHi Group believe that diversity and inclusion is integral to the success of our global business and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from diverse backgrounds, fostering a culture of real inclusion. We believe that embracing diversity; celebrating people's differences and maintaining an equitable workplace enhances the journey for all of our teammates, employees, customers and suppliers.
LHi Group is an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to providing an inclusive environment to all of our employees. This policy applies to every aspect of the business at LHi, including recruitment, hiring, training, career development and termination. It is the responsibility of all LHi's people to follow this, we agree that we will not discriminate against any race, color, national origin, age, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, military or veteran status, disability or any other factors prohibited by law. We hope you agree too.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Recruitment Manager - Renewables
US$50000 - US$75000 per annum + Equity, Comms and Divisional ownership
Recruitment Manager - Renewables
New York, USA
US$60000 - US$95000 per annum + Equity, Comms and Divisional ownership
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£20000 - £22000 per annum + UPCAPPED COMMISSION & INCENTIVES
Bristol City Centre, Bristol
£18000 - £20000 per annum + UPCAPPED COMMISSION & INCENTIVES