Billing Recruitment Manager - Technology
|Job Title:||Billing Recruitment Manager - Technology|
|Salary:||US$75000 - US$100000 per annum + Equity, Comms and Vertical ownership|
|Contact Name:||James Westwood|
|Job Published:||January 13, 2021 13:24|
Set the scene...
Technology brand, Lawrence Harvey is looking for an experienced billing manager to join our global top biller and US MD in the Silicon Valley & tech hub of Austin, Texas. 4 years ago, when LHi opened it's first US office, we led with our strongest brand from the UK and to date have internationally recognized growth! (The Sunday Times Track 200 list - 25th)
Fast forward to 2020, those involved in the initial set up have gone onto management, divisional ownership, SVP's & directorship. Leaving behind, arguably the largest database within: Data Analytics, Cloud platforms & Cyber security.
Lawrence Harvey is one of our 4 non-competing recruitment brands and the leader of this team will have the ability to obtain equity from day one and start building their own team. Part of The LHi Group, Lawrence Harvey provides talent on an executive level, contract, permanent and retained basis to VC backed start-ups as well as Fortune 500 companies.
The opportunity is to take ownership of 1/3 niche verticals: Data, Cyber and Cloud divisions in out start up office, which has doubled in size during COVID. Leveraging relations built over the last 4 years, alongside partnering with new clients to put your own stamp on building this lucrative vertical in a hot bed of a location. Current team size of 4 with appeitite to easily double in size in 2021.
- Current Tech recruitment experience (Analytics / Cyber / Software)
- Strong negotiation skills
- Evidence of winning multiple new clients
- Management experience
- Strong billings, contract book or mark ups
- Hands on billing role, with budget to hire from day 1
What makes LHi Group unique?
2020, see's us continuing our record growth, our LHi Family live by #TogetherStronger to ensure the wellbeing of a truly people first business, he's an insight:
- LHi-In- In 2020, our global leadership team declared themselves LHi-In. A signed commitment and promise to our people to promote an inclusive working environment.
- 3 phrase return to office scheme: Flexibility of returning to work in the office depending on personal circumstances until we reach the 'New Normal'
- Safeguarding the business: We took the decision at the start of COVID to defer commission, with the view of 'Leaders eat last' mentality. We are firing on all cylinders again!
- LHi stay social & present: Our Run Club & Work out Wednesdays went virtual collaborating to raise money $5000 within 3 months! Alongside this, raising awareness via our own social networks, a internally having educational resources & showing support for BLM, LGBTQIA & injustices
- Communication & Transparency: Jim Denning gave global monthly updates, ensuring complete 'open door' communications should anyone have any queries or concerns and promoted everyone to check in on one another, embracing our LHi family values.
If 2020, is a time for change, reflection on your value or striving for better... LHi Group is the place for you. Take your career into your own hands, step outside of your comfort zone and be the next leader within our business!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Technology Recruitment Manager - Data & Analytics
City of London, London
Monthly uncapped Comms + Zero Threshold + Bonus
Technology Recruitment Consultant - Data & Analytics
City of London, London
No Threshold + Clear & Fast Progression + Bonuses
2023 Technology Associate Recruitment Consultant - Austin
50,000 - 60,000
Head of Delivery / Accounts - Technology Recruitment
$60-90K base + Commission + Override + Private Healthcare + 401K + Equity
Manchester, Greater Manchester