Business Development Executive
|Job Title:||Business Development Executive|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£20000 - £22000 per annum + uncapped commission & incentives|
|Contact Name:||Rebecca Lalonde|
|Job Published:||March 03, 2020 09:41|
Part of LHi Group, XPS is a technology consultancy company that develops and delivers cloud-based technology solutions to our clients around the core pillars that LHi Group's technology recruitment brand, Lawrence Harvey, offers.
We're technology experts that empower our people with the aim to work together with clients, to transform businesses, innovate and achieve real results. Our model is focused around projects that provide a service and not labour.
At a start-up stage of the brand, we're seeking a Business Development Executive to join our team of 2 and play a key role in driving new business opportunities for XPS.
Why join XPS
In a recruitment office of 90 people, XPS is currently a team of 2 who collaborate very closely with the contract recruitment teams - meaning we get all the culture benefits of the office and incentives but in a strategic role:
- Competitive base salary and earning potential: chance to earn commission not just on deals but also activity results!
- Tailor into a specialty based on your preference: with a funnel approach, there are several technology markets that we cover, you will get to know them and be given the option to specialize should you be interested in a specific market. Get the training you need to harness the power of innovation through the latest technologies, such as AI and Machine Learning, Blockchain and Data Science. XPS delivers projects around System Integration for large scale software providers such as SAP, Salesforce, Successfactors supported by Cyber Security projects.
- Modern WeWork office: all the perks! Free coffee, free work out sessions, free happy hours, free networking events, free workplace therapy sessions, and much, much more!
- Business Culture: we pride ourselves on making you part of the business from day 1. You'll receive a welcoming starter pack with all the know-hows to get around and be part of every deal celebration. You'll also be part of a great working environment in a centrally located space and an overall amazing high-performance team!
- New to London? Not only is London our headquarters, the city can be a bit daunting so we'll make sure you match with someone in our office who will be able to buddy up with you and keep you aware of all events, be available for a chat or whatever you may need that you aren't already getting!
Plus, this is not a role that ties you to the phone and desk! Attending meetings and networking events to help you penetrate the markets and clients is going to be key and we will be encouraging you to do so.
What the role includes
- Qualifying and setting meetings for fellow team members in support of collaborative goals and objectives
- Prospecting and calling multiple organisations with the objective to generate leads and pipeline using various channels (networking, cold calling, emails, internet information sources)
- Penetrating, profiling and scheduling well-qualified appointments with key decision-makers within Global 2000 or "targeted" companies
- Targeted on volume, consistency is key: meeting and exceeding daily/weekly call goals as you deliver high quantity and quality of sales opportunities
- Educating and developing prospects leading to appointments, then attending meetings with the team
Who we look for
- Someone comfortable articulating and education business decision-makers
- Proven skill in presenting ideas
- Team player
- Patience is key - the sales cycle can take days but frequently can take months. Remember the start up phase of the brand; hard work will pay off!
- Sales experience preferred
- Proactive work ethic and eager to learn
- Resilient and hard-working to meet set targets
- Good phone etiquette and not afraid to cold call
Want to learn more and join LHi Group's XPS? Apply directly!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's