Business Development Executive
|Job Title:||Business Development Executive|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Contact Name:||Melissa Reid|
|Job Published:||August 18, 2021 11:15|
XPS is a solution based I.T. Consultancy and is part of LHi Group Ltd., an International recruitment agency who placed #1 on Best Companies' Top 40 Recruitment Companies in the UK 2021, #1 on the Top 50 mid-sized companies in London 2021 and #6 on the Top 100 mid-sized companies in the UK 2021. Needless to say, our impact is making waves and are looking for those to make a difference with us!
After a very strong start to the brand in 2019, we are looking for a Business Development Executive to join XPS and help us to grow the business. This is an exciting role that it is hugely varied and you will be involved in a range of different things including strategic lead generation, outbound lead qualification, booking new business meetings, profiling and researching potential clients. We are looking for people who want to develop a long term career and, as the company continues to grow, you will be able to progress your own career growth with the business!
- Researching prospective organizations that can benefit from products and services, and identifying decision-makers in those organizations
- Calling prospects and engaging in conversations designed to discover sales opportunities to generate qualified leads
- Gaining commitment from prospects by booking meetings
- Client meetings around the UK
- Drive to consistently achieve and exceed Key Performance Metrics (KPMs) on numbers of companies profiled, cold calls, leads generated, and booking discovery meetings
- Oversee and advise on document proposals with key clients
What are we looking for?
- Business Development or consultative experience (ideally non-recruitment background)
- Confident communication skills
- Cross-selling & expanding existing business
- self-motivated, and self-starter attitude with the ability to identify, and create new opportunities
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Uphold the 'Good Human' ethos
- Able to work in an autonomous environment
What on offer?
- Competitive basic salary
- WFH Flexibility
- Bespoke training
- International relocation options - ATX, LA & EUROPE
What makes LHi Group unique?
- LHi-In is our Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging toolkit. It is just one part of a Group Wide CSR policy, focusing on the 'Younger You' ethos of creating a world that is better for the next generation.
- Our CSR Policy: designed to support individuals in the business, giving everyone a voice and ensuring we support a diverse culture. The CSR policy is supported by 4 pillars - Charity & Community, Environmental, Ethical, Diversity Inclusion & Belonging.
- Supporting and educating on social movements (such as BLM and LGBTQ+): Raising awareness via our own social networks, also internally having educational resources sent out and given everyone the opportunity to continue the conversation #StrongerTogether
- Creating channels to open the conversation about Mental Health: our Tea & Talks encourages people to talk about their own wellbeing and coping mechanisms. We've also launched a Wellbeing Wednesday to help people with healthy tips, recipes, meditation, etc. and were trending on LinkedIn during Mental Health Awareness Week with our #123MHChallenge
- Flexible working: once social distancing is out of our lives, we will introduce our remote working scheme, allowing up to 3 days working from home per week!
- We invest in your career development: not only will you have training from day 1, we also have transparent promotion targets at every stage. Everyone in the business receives the support they need to reach the next stage of their careers - no glass ceilings involved!
Do you want to join the LHi Family? Get in touch today - send your updated CV to apply!
All of our people at LHi Group believe that diversity and inclusion is integral to the success of our global business and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from diverse backgrounds, fostering a culture of real inclusion. We believe that embracing diversity; celebrating people's differences and maintaining an equitable workplace enhances the journey for all of our teammates, employees, customers and suppliers.
LHi Group is an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to providing an inclusive environment to all of our employees. This policy applies to every aspect of the business at LHi, including recruitment, hiring, training, career development and termination. It is the responsibility of all LHi's people to follow this, we agree that we will not discriminate against any race, color, national origin, age, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, military or veteran status, disability or any other factors prohibited by law. We hope you agree too.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's