Business Development - Graduate/Entry Level - City of London
|Job Title:||Business Development - Graduate/Entry Level - City of London|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£20000 - £35000 per annum + Commission & Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Jennifer brown|
|Job Published:||April 03, 2018 10:56|
What will you be doing?
You will be business developing with clients to build and develop relationships, so you can support their growth through hiring. Networking with candidates and specialists on the phone and face to face within your niche market area to build up your market/industry knowledge so you are able to consult and advise your clients and candidates accurately. You will be headhunting and recruiting experienced technical professionals within your niche market for your clients.
Business Develop and Manage Client Accounts: Proactively seek new business opportunities & generate leads
Build and develop relationships with new and existing clients
Attend business meetings and visit your clients
Identify & Qualify: Source and approach potential candidates in a telephone-based environment, assessing their suitability against specific client requirements. In some cases, you will meet your candidates to interview them face to face.
Resource: Utilise job boards, internal database and social media to find high quality professionals within your niche market area
Market Research: networking, reading blogs, reports and keeping up to date with industry news.
Networking & maintaining a strong relationships in your market - Cold calling, attending conferences, business meetings and events.
Working against targets and deadlines - Your KPI's are agreed upon by you and your manager. If you hit your KPI's there are always incentives and rewards in place for you.
What are we looking for in a future Graduate Recruitment Consultant?
- University degree (any field)
- You will need to be an ambitious, competitive and driven
- Confident and Outgoing
- Career Minded
- Commercial awareness
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Proactive & eager to learn
- Ability to work under pressure and deal with high workloads
- Resilient work ethic
- Goal Orientated
- Money Motivated
- Positive Mindset
- A history of achievements e.g. Captained your sports team, won your county cup, competed in a triathlon or climbed Kilimanjaro…. whatever it may be, we want to hear about it!
What will a Recruitment career at LHi Group offer you?:
- Starting Salary - £20,000 with a realistic estimated salary with commission of £30 - £45,000 Year one and £65,000 year 2
- Uncapped earnings. Owning your own home by 25 a goal of yours? £100K+ in your 2nd year in the workforce a key milestone to hit? Then we have the tools to help you achieve it. Our commission scheme is best in business. The harder you work, the more you will earn.
- Training - a structured training programme with full recruitment lifecycle training and 1 on 1 coaching from specialist recruiters. Recognised in the Sunday Times Top 100 Best companies to work for survey for our training, LH offer a supported graduate training programme. You'll receive training on negotiating, business development, candidate sourcing, client engagement and sales.
- International opportunities in our London,Manchester, Paris, New York & Munich offices.
- Career development - we invest heavily in the careers and with our structure development plan, you'll know exactly what you need to do in order to progress and you'll have the support and training to do so.
- A high performing team based culture - we liken ourselves to a 2003 England winning Rugby team or a winning Premiership Football Team - we work hard, we work as a team, we drive for results, we achieve targets and we celebrate our wins!! Las Vegas, Ibiza, Rolex watches, Buenos Aires, Mont Blanc Pens, Lunch Clubs, Champagne in the office….
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Life Sciences- Business Development Consultant
New York City
Entry Business Development (Renewable Energy)
Associate Business Development Consultant - 2023
New York City
$50,000 - $60,000
2023 Associate Business Development Consultant - ATX
50,000 - 60,000
Business Development Lead - Life Sciences
New York City