Business Development Manager / Client Partner
|Job Title:||Business Development Manager / Client Partner|
|Location:||Los Angeles, California|
|Salary:||US$60000 - US$100000 per annum + Equity, Comms and Divisional ownership|
|Contact Name:||James Westwood|
|Job Published:||May 25, 2021 14:04|
Business Development Manager / Client Partner - LA / Remote
We are LHi! A group company consisting of four specialist, non-competing recruitment brands spanning the UK, Europe, and North America. Our group of brands are niche recruitment businesses within Technology, Life Sciences, Renewable Energy, and the Built Environment.
Lawrence Harvey is part of LHi Group Ltd., an international recruitment agency that placed #1 on Best Companies' Top 40 Recruitment Companies in the UK 2021, #1 on the Top 50 mid-sized companies in London 2021, and #6 on the Top 100 mid-sized companies in the UK 2021. Needless to say, our impact is making waves, and are looking for those to make a difference with us.
This is a unique opportunity to join, build, develop our longest-standing & most profitable Technology brand - Lawrence Harvey (IT Recruitment). As a Business Development Manager / Client Partner, you will act as the liaison between clients & our niche technology teams across multiple core business functions of Data, Cloud, and Cybersecurity.
Why consider a move?
- Lead on and put a stamp on a brand-new division for the business
- Looking to step away from candidate processes
- Focus on true client partnerships & development
- Take a consultative approach to client expansion
- 6 tiers of L&D training - From Graduate to Directorship
- Lawrence Harvey (Tech Recruitment) partners with emerging & established businesses in the Cloud, Data, and Cyberspace
What's on offer?
- Healthcare - Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 401k match
- 37+ PTO
- Highly competitive basic salary & lucrative commission structure
- Remote / WFH flexibility as standard
- Opportunity to build your own team
- Bespoke 'future leader' and 'directorship' training
- Collaborative across our Technology, Renewables & Life Sciences brands
- LHi Experiences - Incentive trips with a difference: South Africa, for wine tasting, safari, community outreach & of course a little partying (Post COVID).
- Internal relocation opportunities - ATX, NYC, & Europe
What are we looking for?
- Knowledge and understanding of the Technology / IT Recruitment industry
- Proven sales and/or staffing sales with deal closing experience
- Experience in new business development and client acquisition.
- A self-motivated, and self-starter attitude with the ability to identify, and create new opportunities
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Uphold the 'Good Human' ethos
- Able to work in an autonomous environment
- Exposure to recruiting unfamiliar roles
- Cross-selling & expanding existing business
Built on an award-winning UK & EU business, the last 5 years in the US speak for themselves; 56% business growth on 2020, year on year increased turnover, & 2021 see's us striving for more!
What makes us different from any other recruitment business... Our collaborative, high-performing but unique culture. Our Blueprint has been recognized as being '2020's 15th Best Company to Work For' + Forbes recognized 'Best US Staffing Firms'.
Our leadership is driven by our 'Younger You' ethos, our hiring policy is based on 'Good Humans' & across life sciences, emerging tech & renewable energy industries we are 'Together Stronger'.
What makes LHi Group unique?
- LHi-In is our Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging toolkit. It is just one part of a Group Wide CSR policy, focusing on the 'Younger You' ethos of creating a world that is better for the next generation.
- Our CSR Policy: designed to support individuals in the business, giving everyone a voice and ensuring we support a diverse culture. The CSR policy is supported by 4 pillars - Charity & Community, Environmental, Ethical, Diversity Inclusion & Belonging.
- Supporting and educating on social movements (such as BLM and LGBTQ+): Raising awareness via our own social networks, also internally having educational resources sent out and given everyone the opportunity to continue the conversation #StrongerTogether
- Creating channels to open the conversation about Mental Health: our Tea & Talks encourages people to talk about their own wellbeing and coping mechanisms. We've also launched a Wellbeing Wednesday to help people with healthy tips, recipes, meditation, etc. and were trending on LinkedIn during Mental Health Awareness Week with our #123MHChallenge
- Flexible working: once social distancing is out of our lives, we will introduce our remote working scheme, allowing up to 3 days working from home per week!
- We invest in your career development: not only will you have training from day 1, we also have transparent promotion targets at every stage. Everyone in the business receives the support they need to reach the next stage of their careers - no glass ceilings involved!
So, if you are ready for the next step in your career, apply online, or let's have a confidential chat. *646 331 6279*
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Business Development Lead - Life Sciences
New York City
Life Sciences - Business Development Representative
New York City
$50,000 - $60,000
Entry Level-Life Sciences-Business Development Consultant
New York City
Head of Solar/Renewables - Recruitment Manager
$60-90K base + Commission + Override + Healthcare + 401K
Associate Recruitment Consultant - Renewable Energy & Cleantech
New York City
50,000 - 60,000