Business Development Manager / Client Partner
|Job Title:||Business Development Manager / Client Partner|
|Location:||Los Angeles, California|
|Salary:||US$60000 - US$100000 per annum + Equity, Comms and Divisional ownership|
|Contact Name:||James Westwood|
|Job Published:||June 09, 2021 12:36|
Business Development Manager / Client Partner - LA / Remote
We are LHi! A group company consisting of four specialist, non-competing recruitment brands spanning the UK, Europe, and North America. Our group of brands are niche recruitment businesses within Technology, Life Sciences, Renewable Energy, and the Built Environment.
This is a unique opportunity to join, build, develop our longest standing & most profitable Technology brand - Lawrence Harvey (IT Recruitment). As a Business Development Manager / Client Partner, you will act as the liaison between clients & our niche technology teams across multiple core business functions of Data, Cloud, and Cybersecurity.
Why consider a move?
- Lead on and put a stamp on a brand-new division for the business
- Looking to step away from candidate processes
- Focus on true client partnerships & development
- Take a consultative approach to client expansion
- 6 tiers of L&D training - From Graduate to Directorship
- Lawrence Harvey (Tech Recruitment) partners with emerging & established businesses in the Cloud, Data, and Cyberspace
What's on offer?
- Healthcare - Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 401k match
- 37+ PTO
- Highly competitive basic salary & lucrative commission structure
- Remote / WFH flexibility as standard
- Opportunity to build your own team
- Bespoke 'future leader' and 'directorship' training
- Collaborative across our Technology, Renewables & Life Sciences brands
- LHi Experiences - Incentive trips with a difference: South Africa, for wine tasting, safari, community outreach & of course a little partying (Post COVID).
- Internal relocation opportunities - ATX, NYC, & Europe
What are we looking for?
- Knowledge and understanding of the Technology / IT Recruitment industry
- Proven sales and/or staffing sales with deal closing experience
- Experience in new business development and client acquisition.
- A self-motivated, and self-starter attitude with the ability to identify, and create new opportunities
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Uphold the 'Good Human' ethos
- Able to work in an autonomous environment
- Exposure to recruiting unfamiliar roles
- Cross-selling & expanding existing business
Built on an award-winning UK & EU business, the last 5 years in the US speak for themselves; 56% business growth on 2020, year on year increased turnover, & 2021 see's us striving for more!
What makes us different from any other recruitment business... Our collaborative, high-performing but unique culture. Our Blueprint has been recognized as being '2020's 15th Best Company to Work For' + Forbes recognized 'Best US Staffing Firms'.
Our leadership is driven by our 'Younger You' ethos, our hiring policy is based on 'Good Humans' & across life sciences, emerging tech & renewable energy industries we are 'Together Stronger'.
So, if you are ready for the next step in your career, apply online, or let's have a confidential chat. *646 331 6279*
All of our people at LHi Group believe that diversity and inclusion is integral to the success of our global business and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from diverse backgrounds, fostering a culture of real inclusion. We believe that embracing diversity; celebrating people's differences and maintaining an equitable workplace enhances the journey for all of our teammates, employees, customers, and suppliers.
LHi Group is an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to providing an inclusive environment to all of our employees. This policy applies to every aspect of the business at LHi, including recruitment, hiring, training, career development, and termination. It is the responsibility of all LHi's people to follow this, we agree that we will not discriminate against any race, color, national origin, age, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, military or veteran status, disability or any other factors prohibited by law.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Recruitment Manager (m/w/d)
NEGOTIABLE BASE + UNCAPPED COMMISSION & OVERRIDE
Lead Recruiter - Data Analytics
US$45000 - US$75000 per annum + Equity, Comms and Vertical ownership
Entry Level Recruitment Consultant
New York City
$50,000 - $60,000
Entry Level Recruitment Consultant - Austin,Texas