Business Development Lead - Life Sciences
|Job Title:||Business Development Lead - Life Sciences|
|Location:||New York City|
|Contact Name:||James Westwood|
|Job Published:||September 26, 2022 16:00|
Business Development Lead - Life Sciences
We are LHi, officially the No.1 Recruitment Firm in the UK. A group company consisting of four specialist, non-competing recruitment brands spanning the UK, Europe, and North America. Our group of brands are niche recruitment businesses within Technology, Life Sciences, Renewable Energy, and the Built Environment.
This is a unique opportunity to join, build, develop our fastest scaling & highest performing - Scipro (Life Sciences Recruitment). As a Business Development Lead, you will act as the liaison between clients & our niche tech teams across multiple core business functions of Medical Device, Pharma, and Biotech focussing on contract/temp-to-hire placements.
The position has become available, due to our continued success in the US that spans 6 back to back growth years. Strategically working with our brand leader, you will be developing existing business, networking/prospecting clients, and negotiating new business terms.
Why consider a move?
- Lead and put your own stamp on a brand-new position for the business
- Looking to step away from candidate processes
- Focus on true client partnerships & development
- Take a consultative approach to client expansion
- 6 tiers of L&D training - From Graduate to Directorship
- Scipro (Life Sciences Recruitment) partners with emerging & established clients with 10 top Pharma clients, Medical Device & Biotech spaces.
What's on offer?
- Healthcare – Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 401k match
- 37+ PTO
- Highly competitive basic salary & lucrative commission structure
- Remote / WFH flexibility as standard
- Opportunity to build your own team
- Bespoke 'future leader' and 'directorship' training
- Collaborative across our Technology, Renewables & Life Sciences brands
- LHi Experiences – Incentive trips with a difference: South Africa, for wine tasting, safari, community outreach & of course a little partying (Post COVID).
- Internal relocation opportunities - ATX, NYC, & Europe
What are we looking for?
- Knowledge and understanding of the contract/temp recruitment landscape
- Proven sales and/or staffing sales with deal closing experience
- Experience in new business development and client acquisition.
- A self-motivated, and self-starter attitude with the ability to identify, and create new opportunities
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Uphold the ‘Good Human’ ethos
- Able to work in an autonomous environment
- Exposure to recruiting unfamiliar roles
- Cross-selling & expanding existing business
Built on an award-winning UK & EU business, the last 5 years in the US speak for themselves; 56% business growth on 2020, year-on-year increased turnover, & 2022 see's us striving for more!
What makes us different to any other recruitment business... Our collaborative, high-performing but unique culture. Our Blueprint has been recognized as being '2020's 15th Best Company to Work For' + Forbes recognized ‘Best US Staffing Firms’.
Our leadership is driven by our 'Younger You' ethos, our hiring policy is based on 'Good Humans' & across life sciences, emerging tech & renewable energy industries we are 'Together Stronger'.
So, if you are ready for the next step in your career, apply online, or let's have a confidential chat. *646 331 6279*
All of our people at LHi Group believe that diversity and inclusion is integral to the success of our global business and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from diverse backgrounds, fostering a culture of real inclusion. We believe that embracing diversity; celebrating people's differences and maintaining an equitable workplace enhances the journey for all of our teammates, employees, customers, and suppliers.
LHi Group is an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to providing an inclusive environment to all of our employees. This policy applies to every aspect of the business at LHi, including recruitment, hiring, training, career development, and termination. It is the responsibility of all LHi's people to follow this, we agree that we will not discriminate against any race, color, national origin, age, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, military or veteran status, disability or any other factors prohibited by law.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Life Sciences- Business Development Consultant
New York City
Principal Consultant - Life Sciences
City of London, London
Monthly uncapped Comms + Zero Threshold + Bonus
Head of Preclinical - Life Sciences
$70-100K base + Commission + Override + Private Healthcare + 401K + Equity
Entry Business Development (Renewable Energy)