Business Services Assistant
|Job Title:||Business Services Assistant|
|Salary:||$40-50K + Healthcare + 401K|
|Contact Name:||James Westwood|
|Job Published:||October 05, 2021 22:05|
Business Services Assistant - HR & Recruitment - New York City - $40-50K + Healthcare + 401K
Who We Are:
LHi Group is an international recruitment specialist firm operating across the UK, Europe, and North America. Our niche recruitment specializations in New York span across technology, life sciences, and renewable energy.
Our goal is to seek out, inspire and provide all resources for 'Good Humans", who are driven and high-performing team players, to become the most talented Recruitment Consultants across the fastest-growing markets & businesses within; Renewables, Life Sciences, and Technology!
Be the face of our US HQ, in New York City. You will be supporting our Business Services Manager, with the day-to-day running of a busy sales floor. The role will heavily involve you being proactive, creative, and versatile in tasks related to office, logistics, and customer service.
Business Services Assistant:
- To be responsible for inventory/ stock and ordering new stationery/ office supplies
- To ensure that in and outgoing post is dealt with daily including couriers
- To ensure that all meeting rooms are kept clean and tidy and that meetings IT requirements are set up appropriately.
- To book travel and accommodation arrangements for the Salesfloor
- To organize office incentives, lunch clubs, team building activities.
- To be the point of contact for building maintenance for all office-related matters.
- Liaise with our IT support & the sales floor.
- To help with database building/tidying
- To organize internal and external company events
- To support the Business Services Manager with IT/Business projects
- To order and set up new computer hardware
- To collaborate with the marketing team on global business rollouts
How do you matchup:
- Organized & thorough, showing attention to detail.
- A bright, positive attitude with a can-do approach to work
- Ability to work under pressure
- Pro-active approach with an ability to identify issues and resolve them quickly
- Pro-active approach to amending and/ or creating processes and procedures if needed
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Confidentiality and discretion when dealing with sensitive tasks
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Ensure quality and standards are met throughout the job/ within the team
- Act as the ‘face of the company’ and be socially aware of all employees, their integration and
- inclusion into the business
- Demonstrate professional, positive, and consistent behaviors in line with the company ethos
What We Offer:
LHi offers a competitive compensation package consisting of a base salary, medical, dental, health, life insurance, and a 401k plan. You will be granted over 20 days of prorated vacation/sick days. For achieving performance targets, our international business offers monetary reward incentives, travel incentives, and team and office incentives.
What Makes Us Unique:
Our business founder, Tom Glanfield, twice winner of RI's Entrepreneur of the year award, has built an environment in 2002 on innovation, collaboration, and inclusiveness.
As our business continues to grow and scale, our operational team has been strategically focused on providing international and regional support for our Recruitment Consultants' long-term career stability and mobility.
We lead our business with clear and transparent goals for career success while embracing individual personalities and passions through our leadership and team communicative 'open door' policy. We invest heavily in the individualized training and progression of our staff to ensure there is no glass ceiling of what our entry-level talent to what our Director-level talent can accomplish.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
All of our people at LHi Group believe that diversity and inclusion are integral to the success of our global business and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from diverse backgrounds, fostering a culture of real inclusion. We believe that embracing diversity; celebrating people’s differences and maintaining an equitable workplace enhances the journey for all of our teammates, employees, customers, and suppliers.
LHi Group is an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to providing an inclusive environment to all of our employees. This policy applies to every aspect of the business at LHi, including recruitment, hiring, training, career development, and termination. It is the responsibility of all LHi’s people to follow this, we agree that we will not discriminate against any race, color, national origin, age, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, military or veteran status, disability or any other factors prohibited by law. We hope you agree too.