Computer Vision Recruiter - Team Lead - NYC
|Job Title:||Computer Vision Recruiter - Team Lead - NYC|
|Salary:||$60-80K base + Commission + Override + Healthcare + 401K|
|Contact Name:||James Westwood|
|Job Published:||July 12, 2022 09:15|
Computer Vision Recruiter – Team Lead - New York
We are LHi, officially the No.1 Staffing firm in the UK. A group company consisting of four specialist, non-competing recruitment brands spanning the UK, Europe, and North America. Our group of brands are niche recruitment businesses within Technology, Life Sciences, Renewable Energy, and the Built Environment.
With the group recording 6 straight growth years in the US, 2021 saw us hit 90% invoice & 41% headcount growth, truly market-leading figures that have gone from 5 - 140+ in that time. The 'birthplace' & HQ of our US operation, NYC, is home to our biggest offering our all our US brands and divisions, which is where this CRITICAL role takes shape.
This is a unique opportunity to join, build, develop our longest-standing & most profitable Technology brand - Lawrence Harvey (IT Recruitment). Our newest division – Computer Vision, has been taking the market by storm…
So what is CV? An example is an algorithm used in self-driving cars to detect and recognize stop signs, pedestrians, and other vehicles to avoid collisions or accidents. It can be applied to any image or video, and is widely used in autonomy, medical diagnoses, and robotics, among many others… pretty cool, right?
Chance to join one of the newest teams in the NYC business, working on an entirely retained client basis, which includes world leaders in autonomous vehicles, robotics, space exploration, etc. Free reign over all industries and geographies, no other team has that!
Average fee of $40k+, with that rising as recently deals have been $60k+ and retained business of a guaranteed backend fee of $60k for multiple headcounts. The position has become available, due to the continued success in the US that spans 6 back-to-back growth years. Strategically working with our Senior Director, you will be developing existing business, network/prospecting clients, and negotiating on new business terms.
Team CV specifically?
- Grown from 2-7 heads in 12 months, with 102% revenue growth in that period
- Top biller of the team grown from consultant to manager (2 promotions) in 18 months, now managing his own team of 3 with 2-3 further headcount this year, and on track to achieve another promotion.
- All graduates were promoted in the first 5 months, which included winning multiple new retained clients off their own back.
- 4 promotions so far in 2021, with all 7 team members on track to earn respective promotions in 2021, multiple on track to earn double promotions
- The client base is 100% retained business on the team right now
- One of the most collaborative business units across the global business with our YTD splits (jobs passed out and filled) totaling $700k+ (this is in addition to our own personal billings).
Why consider a move?
- Lead and put your own stamp on this high performing team
- Leave contingent recruitment for retained & exclusive business
- The fastest growing IT market currently
- Take a consultative approach to client expansion
- 6 tiers of L&D training - From Graduate to Directorship
- Lawrence Harvey (Tech Recruitment) partners with emerging & established businesses in the Cloud, Data, and Cyberspace.
What's on offer?
- Healthcare – Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 401k match
- 37+ PTO
- Commission up to 50% with half-year & full-year bonuses!
- Remote / WFH flexibility as standard
- Established team in place with a budget to hire
- Bespoke 'future leader' and 'directorship' training
- Collaborative across our Technology, Renewables & Life Sciences brands
- LHi Experiences – Incentive trips with a difference: South Africa, for wine tasting, safari, community outreach & of course a little partying (Post COVID).
- Internal relocation opportunities - ATX, NYC, & Europe
What are we looking for?
- Knowledge and understanding of the Technology / IT Recruitment landscape
- Proven sales and/or staffing sales with deal closing experience
- Experience in new business development and client acquisition.
- A self-motivated, and self-starter attitude with the ability to identify, and create new opportunities
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Uphold the ‘Good Human’ ethos
- Able to work in an autonomous environment
- Exposure to recruiting unfamiliar roles
Built on an award-winning UK & EU business, the last 6 years in the US speak for themselves; 56% business growth during the pandemic, year on year increased turnover, increased retention rates, and the market leaders in emerging markets such as; E-Mobility, Computer Vision, and R&D to name but a few.
What makes us different from any other recruitment business... Our collaborative, high-performing but unique culture. Our Blueprint has been recognized as being '2020's 15th Best Company to Work For' + Forbes recognized ‘Best US Staffing Firms’ + Certified 'Great Place to work' '21.
Our leadership is driven by our 'Younger You' ethos, our hiring policy is based on 'Good Humans' & across life sciences, emerging tech & renewable energy industries we are 'Together Stronger.
So, if you are ready for the next step in your career, apply online, or let's have a confidential chat. *646 331 6279
All of our people at LHi Group believe that diversity and inclusion is integral to the success of our global business and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from diverse backgrounds, fostering a culture of real inclusion. We believe that embracing diversity; celebrating people's differences and maintaining an equitable workplace enhances the journey for all of our teammates, employees, customers, and suppliers.
LHi Group is an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to providing an inclusive environment to all of our employees. This policy applies to every aspect of the business at LHi, including recruitment, hiring, training, career development, and termination. It is the responsibility of all LHi's people to follow this, we agree that we will not discriminate against any race, color, national origin, age, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, military or veteran status, disability or any other factors prohibited by law.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Lead Recruiter - Data Analytics
US$45000 - US$75000 per annum + Equity, Comms and Vertical ownership
Recruitment Team Lead
Senior Contract Recruiter
City of London, London
Senior Contract Recruiter
City of London, London