Content Marketing Executive
|Job Title:||Content Marketing Executive|
|Salary:||£22000 - £28000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||James Westwood|
|Job Published:||October 30, 2019 16:34|
"Content is fire, social media is gasoline." - Jay Baer
Do you have experience working in a fast-paced marketing position?
Are you looking for autonomy to be creative & showcase your talent?
Is company culture important to you?
As a leading, global recruitment business, we have the fire can you add the fuel? If so, apply!
We have an opportunity within the LHi Marketing team for an experienced marketer to lead the social media management for 5 different brands in London, NYC, Munich, Paris, Santa Monica Bristol, Manchester & Austin.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within, no doubt, the most talented marketing team in the industry… Our work to date, speaks for itself, with a strong focus on developing our digital exposure. At an exciting phase in the LHi story and we are looking for someone who is passionate about digital marketing and the impact it can have on our business growth!
- Previous experience in Digital Marketing / Social Media Content is essential
- Planning, developing and implementing effective marketing communication campaigns
- Very strong attentional to detail with exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Adobe suite user
- Intermediate+ design skills necessary
- Innovative and a strong communicator, you will need to present ideas with a heavy commercial focus
- Team Player! - Work collaboratively as part of a busy team, providing excellent support and robust challenge at the right times
- Ability to manage complex tasks delivering to on time project objectives
- Networking with the industry by attending relevant events
- Invaluable exposure to global marketing
- Competitive salary
- Personalised professional development plan
- Flexible working environment, fun, vibrant and inclusive culture.
- Career path to specialist marketer & management
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's