Contract & Compliance Officer
|Job Title:||Contract & Compliance Officer|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£20000 - £25000 per annum + (Negotiable) + Company incentives|
|Contact Name:||Rebecca Lalonde|
|Job Published:||November 12, 2020 18:22|
CONTRACT & COMPLIANCE OFFICER - RECRUITMENT AGENCY - LHi GROUP - LONDON, UK - EC4R 1BR
What makes LHi Group unique?
Since starting up in 2002, we have made it our mission to create an environment of 'Good Humans' whom are not only driven but high achievers, as well as team players who continuously support and encourage one another.
Given recent times, our LHi Family have stuck together now more than ever to ensure the wellbeing of one another, evidenced by our efforts:
- LHi-In: In 2020, our global leadership team declared themselves LHi-In. A signed commitment and promise to our people to promote an inclusive working environment.
- Support to the BLM and LGBTQIA movement: Raising awareness via our own social networks, also internally having educational resources sent out and given everyone a Friday afternoon off to continue the conversation #StrongerTogether
- 3 stage return to office scheme: flexibility of returning to work in the office depending on personal circumstances until we reach the 'New Normal'
- LHi Social Societies went virtual! Our Run Club & Work out Wednesdays collaborated together to raise money for our chosen charity, surpassing our goal of £5000 within 3 months!
- Monthly updates from our CEO: Jim Denning gave global updates, ensuring complete 'open door' communications should anyone have any queries or concerns and promoted everyone to check in on one another, embracing our LHi family values.
Be part of a motivated sales environment in an impactful supporting role! We are currently looking for a Contract & Compliance Officer to join our passionate, collaborative, and empathetic team, reporting into 1 Manager, to support our rapidly expanding business. Teamwork is the heart of what makes our team function, so we need someone ready to give a hand and share ideas!
You will be responsible for:
- Drawing up contracts for our UK and US businesses, sometimes under strict deadlines following successful negotiation
- Implementing new structures and working on continuous process improvement projects with regards to contractor compliance
- Keeping up to date with UK and US laws and regulations
- Creating reports for the wider Contracts & Compliance Team
- Assisting with day to day tasks such as monitoring inboxes, responding to data protection queries and following internal processed created to be able to comply with regulations.
- Completing regular internal compliance audits
- Assisting the Contracts & Compliance Team in being able to comply with placements in Europe such as Italy, Spain and the Nordics.
- Responding to tender and information requests from clients, managing the process from start to finish, and liaising with the wider Ops team to keep within strict tender deadlines
This is an ideal environment for someone who wants to be part of an ambitious and growing business, has a passion for best practice and a genuine interest in compliance and all things contract!
What we offer:
- Ongoing training and support
- Career development plan
- A collaborative and knowledge-sharing team
- We have our eye on winning the Operations Team of the Year award and continue to bring ideas to better our team and recognition throughout the business - recently brought out a quarterly Newsletter!
- A niche sector within a growing business, focused on success
- Modern WeWork office and lively sales floor - all the perks and excitement within a driven Contracts team!
- Quarterly Ops Days with activities and opportunity to join on European Incentive Holidays
The role will open up opportunities to progress into tasks such as:
- Reviewing client terms of business and NDA's, advising LHi consultants of the contents and risks inside the contracts and negotiating with clients
- Implementing negotiated contracts on the system so that LHi can comply with what has been agreed
- Assisting the Manager of the Contracts & Compliance Team on new business ventures and projects and eventually independently running those projects
- Tracking client accounts and activity on those accounts in order to assist the sales floor in improving ROI
- Specialising in a particular area of the business, really developing foundation skills to a higher level and becoming an 'expert' in that field
If this has piqued your interest, a suitable candidate for us would have these key skills:
- Ideally Degree level (Legal or Business Administration) or with prior office/recruitment experience
- Process / best practice driven
- Proactive communicator
- Confident with speaking to customers
- High attention to detail
- Able to work independently and towards deadlines but also collaboratively as a team player
- Interest in legal and financial topics and processes
- Willingness to learn and progress
- Keen to develop strong internal relationships with all levels of management/seniority within the business
If you #ChooseToBeDifferent and want to jumpstart your career in Legal Contract & Compliance, apply directly on this page!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's