Contract & Compliance Officer - German Speaking
|Job Title:||Contract & Compliance Officer - German Speaking|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£20000 - £25000 per annum + Many company incentives!|
|Contact Name:||Rebecca Lalonde|
|Job Published:||November 19, 2020 13:41|
CONTRACT & COMPLIANCE OFFICER / GERMAN SPEAKING / FRENCH SPEAKING - RECRUITMENT AGENCY - LHi GROUP - LONDON, UK - EC4R 1BR
What makes LHi Group unique?
Since starting up in 2002, we have made it our mission to create an environment of 'Good Humans' whom are not only driven but high achievers, as well as team players who continuously support and encourage one another.
Given recent times, our LHi Family have stuck together now more than ever to ensure the wellbeing of one another, evidenced by our efforts:
- LHi-In: In 2020, our global leadership team declared themselves LHi-In. A signed commitment and promise to our people to promote an inclusive working environment.
- Support to the BLM and LGBTQIA movement: Raising awareness via our own social networks, also internally having educational resources sent out and given everyone a Friday afternoon off to continue the conversation #StrongerTogether
- 3 stage return to office scheme: flexibility of returning to work in the office depending on personal circumstances until we reach the 'New Normal'
- LHi Social Societies went virtual! Our Run Club & Work out Wednesdays collaborated together to raise money for our chosen charity, surpassing our goal of £5000 within 3 months!
- Monthly updates from our CEO: Jim Denning gave global updates, ensuring complete 'open door' communications should anyone have any queries or concerns and promoted everyone to check in on one another, embracing our LHi family values.
Be part of a motivated sales environment in an impactful supporting role! We are currently looking for a German-Speaking Contract & Compliance Officer to join our passionate, collaborative, and empathetic team, reporting into 1 Manager, to support our rapidly expanding business. Teamwork is is the heart of what makes our team function so we need someone ready to give a hand and share ideas!
You will be responsible for:
- Reviewing and drawing up contracts for our UK permanent business and German business, sometimes under strict deadlines following successful negotiation
- Negotiating and amending our standard terms of business
- Liaising with the head of Germany and the German sales team on new placement processes, following up outstanding paperwork to make sure candidates are fully compliant with client requirements
- Implementing new structures and working on continuous process improvement projects with regards to contractor compliance
- Staying up to date with legal developments in Germany such as AUG labour leasing and disguised contractor employment
- Liaising with our German contractor base
- Advising contractors and clients on contractual issues for the German and UK permanent side of the business
- Liaising with external advisors (external legal counsel, professional bodies, and compliance experts)
- Responding to tender and information requests for the UK, managing the process from start to finish, and liaising with the wider Ops team to keep within strict tender deadlines
This is an ideal environment for someone who wants to be part of an ambitious and growing business, has a passion for best practice and a genuine interest in compliance and all things contract!
What we offer:
- Ongoing training and support
- Career development plan
- A collaborative and knowledge-sharing team
- We have our eye on winning the Operations Team of the Year award and continue to bring ideas to better our team and recognition throughout the business - recently brought out a quarterly Newsletter!
- A niche sector within a growing business, focused on success
- Modern WeWork office and lively sales floor - all the perks and excitement within a driven Contracts team!
- Quarterly Ops Days with activities and opportunity to join on European Incentive Holidays
If this has piqued your interest, a suitable candidate for us would have these key skills:
- Degree level (preferably Legal or Business Administration) or with prior office/recruitment experience
- German speaking (Native/bilingual) is a must, as well as fluent English written, reading and spoken. French language skills would also be beneficial but not a requirement.
- Process / best practice driven
- Proactive communicator
- High attention to detail
- Able to work independently and towards deadlines but also collaboratively as a team player
- Interest in legal and financial topics and processes
- Willingness to learn and progress
- Keen to develop strong internal relationships with all levels of management/seniority within the business
If you #ChooseToBeDifferent and want to jumpstart your career in Legal Contract & Compliance, apply directly on this page!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's