Contract Compliance Officer
|Job Title:||Contract Compliance Officer|
|Location:||Los Angeles, California|
|Salary:||US$40000 - US$60000 per annum + Work Socials / Shares / 30+ Days PTO|
|Contact Name:||James Westwood|
|Job Published:||June 09, 2021 12:37|
CONTRACT & COMPLIANCE OFFICER - RECRUITMENT AGENCY - LHi GROUP - LA ($40k - $60K)
Be part of a motivated, sales environment in an impactful supporting role! We are currently looking for a Contract & Compliance Officer to join our global team. Headquartered out of London, this role will be based in our LA office (or remote if required), supporting the exponential growth of our USA recruitment business. We support people in our LA, Austin, and New York offices and this is an opportunity to work across all locations and across a number of USA jurisdictions helping to ensure that our compliance practices are in line with local, state, and federal laws.
You will be responsible for:
- Drawing up contracts primarily for our US businesses, sometimes under strict deadlines following successful negotiation. As part of a global compliance team, you may be asked to support on UK and European Contracts as well.
- Working with heads of our USA offices in Austin, LA, and New York, you will be implementing new structures as and when and working on continuous process improvement projects with the rest of the team
- Keeping up to date with US laws and regulations in the staffing industry and acting as the go-to person in the team
- Assisting with day to day tasks such as monitoring inboxes, responding to data protection queries, and following internal processes created to be able to comply with regulations
- Completing regular internal compliance audits
- Responding to tender and information requests from clients, managing the process from start to finish, and liaising with the wider Ops team to keep within strict tender deadlines
The role will open up opportunities to progress into tasks such as:
- Reviewing client terms of business and NDA's, advising LHi consultants of the contents and risks inside the contracts, and negotiating with clients
- Implementing negotiated contracts on the system so that LHi can comply with what has been agreed
- Assisting the team on new business ventures and projects and eventually independently running those projects
- Tracking client accounts and activity on those accounts in order to assist the sales teams in improving ROI
- Specializing in a particular area of the business, really developing foundation skills to a higher level, and becoming an 'expert' in that field
This is an ideal environment for someone who wants to be part of an ambitious and growing business, has a passion for best practice, and a genuine interest in compliance and all things contract!
What we offer:
- Ongoing training and support
- Career development plan
- A collaborative and knowledge-sharing team
- A center of excellence, the contract and compliance team are focused on delivering an A-class service to our internal stakeholders and the broader LHi client base
- 20+ days PTO
- Company health insurance
- As part of an incentive-based culture, you will have access to Operations team days and activities
If this has piqued your interest, a suitable candidate for us would have these key skills:
- Ideally Degree level (Legal or Business Administration) or with prior office/recruitment experience
- Process / best practice-driven
- Proactive communicator
- Confident with speaking to customers
- High attention to detail
- Able to work independently and towards deadlines but also collaboratively as a team player
- Interest in legal and financial topics and processes
- Willingness to learn and progress
- Keen to develop strong internal relationships with all levels of management/seniority within the business
What makes LHi Group unique?
Since starting up in 2002, we have made it our mission to create an environment of 'Good Humans' whom are not only driven but high achievers, as well as team players who continuously support and encourage one another.
Given recent times, our LHi Family have stuck together now more than ever to ensure the wellbeing of one another, evidenced by our efforts:
- LHi-In: In 2020, our global leadership team declared themselves LHi-In. A signed commitment and promise to our people to promote an inclusive working environment.
- Support to the BLM and LGBTQIA movement: Raising awareness via our own social networks, also internally having educational resources sent out and given everyone a Friday afternoon off to continue the conversation #StrongerTogether
- 3 stage return to office scheme: flexibility of returning to work in the office depending on personal circumstances until we reach the 'New Normal'
- LHi Social Societies went virtual! Our Run Club & Work out Wednesdays collaborated together to raise money for our chosen charity, surpassing our goal of £5000 within 3 months!
- Monthly updates from our CEO: Jim Denning gave global updates, ensuring complete 'open door' communications should anyone have any queries or concerns, and promoted everyone to check in on one another, embracing our LHi family values.
If you #ChooseToBeDifferent and want to jumpstart your career in Legal Contract & Compliance, apply directly on this page!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's