Contractor Care Consultant
|Job Title:||Contractor Care Consultant|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Contact Name:||Jennifer brown|
|Job Published:||August 18, 2017 17:05|
LHi Group is a market leading recruitment business specialising in Technology, Life Sciences, Built Environment and Energy. We focus on niche, specialist markets within these four sectors to ensure we have maximum impact and build strong, long lasting relationships with our clients and candidates. Tom Glanfield started our business on a graduate loan in 2002 in a one bed flat……today we have over 100 employees working across the group in London, Manchester, New York,Munich and Santa Monica with Paris opening in September!
As a Contractor Care Consultant you will be joining a high performing, fast paced and fun environment!
What will you be doing?
- Manage a portfolio of contractors, maintaining and building strong working relationships with them. You will be there first point of contact.
- Support the contractors with any queries and issues in regards to timesheets, invoices, expenses etc.
- Work in collaboration with the Legal team, Finance team and Recruitment consultants. Building strong internal relationships.
- Become an expert in the processes and systems that impact the contractor
- Escalate contractor issues to the Sales Team for resolution
- Be proactive in keeping the Sales Team up to date with contractor feedback including but not limited to; seeking new opportunities, competitor feedback
- Brief contractors on temporary and permanent roles
What experience do I need?
- Ideally you will have previous experience of working within recruitment
Ability to manage multiple projects and relationships
- Good customer service skills
- Proven problem solving ability
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Professional attitude and presence
- Organised with attention to detail
- Highly competent user of IT systems, Microsoft Office and databases
What will a career at LHi Group offer you?
Career development - we invest heavily in the careers and with our structure development plan, you'll know exactly what you need to do in order to progress and you'll have the support and training to do so.
A high performing team based culture - we liken ourselves to a 2003 England winning Rugby team or a winning Premiership Football Team - we work hard, we work as a team, we drive for results, we achieve targets and we celebrate our wins!! Las Vegas, Ibiza, Rolex watches, Buenos Aires, Mont Blanc Pens, Lunch Clubs, Champagne in the office…
Apply today to become part of LHi Group!!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£20000 - £22000 per annum + UPCAPPED COMMISSION & INCENTIVES
Bristol City Centre, Bristol
£18000 - £20000 per annum + UPCAPPED COMMISSION & INCENTIVES
Graduate Recruitment Consultant
City of London, London
Senior Recruitment Consultant (M/W/D)
Trainee Recruitment Consultant (Sales)
Manhattan, New York
US$40000 - US$42500 per annum + UPCAPPED COMMISSION & INCENTIVES