LHi Group is a people business.
The art of recruitment isn't solely about filling jobs, it's about matching people with people and creating harmonious and successful working environments. We pride ourselves on being able to identify markets and branch into new areas across Renewable Energy, Life Sciences, and Technology working both autonomously and collaboratively to deliver top-tier results and exceeding expectations as the best Recruitment service providers.
LHi Group placed #1 on Best Companies’ Top 40 Recruitment Companies in the UK 2021, #1 on the Top 50 mid-sized companies in London 2021 and #6 on the Top 100 mid-sized companies in the UK 2021. Needless to say, our impact is making waves and we are now looking to ensure that the same reputation is represented in the USA as well.
- Supporting 8-10 job requisitions at a time being a market expert, joining one of our niche market specialisms
- Creating, executing and filling high volume and fast-paced client hiring needs
- Managing full-cycle recruitment processes including sourcing, outreach, phone screens, interviews, offers and onboarding
- Posting adverts using numerous job boards available to you
- Developing a diverse pipeline of passive and active candidates
- Market mapping and marketing to attract and hire best suited candidates for specific roles
- Measuring and reporting KPIs to evaluate and improve recruitment, branding and DE&I activities
- Cultivating strong relations with candidates and team members – close-knit communication across all parties involved in hiring processes
- Learning to become a resourcing/delivery expert but also an expert on the accounts that you are working with alongside a manager who has extensive experience not only with recruitment but also has a trusted and developed relationship across all client accounts
- Participating in our training program with our internal L&D team in the LA office as well as personalized niche market training run by Leaders and SMEs within market specialization
Who We Look For:
- Career minded individual
- Communication is key
- Strong interpersonal skills and able to build relationships quickly
- Sales experience preferred but not required
- Proactive work ethic and eager to learn
- Up for a challenge and ready to meet set targets
- Not afraid to cold call and good phone etiquette
- Individual who embodies and embraces our 'Good Human' ethos
What Makes LHi Group Unique?
- LHi-In is our Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging toolkit. It is just one part of a Group Wide CSR policy, focusing on the ‘Younger You’ ethos of creating a world that is better for the next generation.
- Our CSR Policy: designed to support individuals in the business, giving everyone a voice and ensuring we support a diverse culture. The CSR policy is supported by 4 pillars – Charity & Community, Environmental, Ethical, Diversity Inclusion & Belonging.
- Supporting and educating on social movements (such as BLM and LGBTQ+): Raising awareness via our own social networks, also internally having educational resources sent out and given everyone the opportunity to continue the conversation #StrongerTogether
- Creating channels to open the conversation about Mental Health: our Tea & Talks encourages people to talk about their own wellbeing and coping mechanisms. We’ve also launched a Wellbeing Wednesday to help people with healthy tips, recipes, meditation, etc. and were trending on LinkedIn during Mental Health Awareness Week with our #123MHChallenge
- Flexible working: remote flexibility increasing with promotion. Unlimited remote flexibility with your 3rd promotion.
- We invest in your career development: not only will you have training from day 1, we also have transparent promotion targets at every stage. Everyone in the business receives the support they need to reach the next stage of their careers - no glass ceilings involved!
What do we offer?
- 50 K base + entry 10 K guarantee paid out biweekly + uncapped commission
- Health insurance - medical, dental, vision 50% plan coverage + 401 K match and commuter and parking benefits
- 20 days PTO, 12 holiday days, 5 sick days and 1 volunteer day + flexible work from home policies
- Extended lunch hours for Gym and Recreation 3x a week
- Quarterly Team / Office and Personal Luxury and Travel Reward Incentives (some of past holidays include Mexico, The Bahamas, Skiing in the Alps, Cape Town and more!)
- Personalized leadership development program
- Transparent promotion targets and career progression, with various career path opportunities
- International relocation opportunities
- The opportunity for all our employees to become stakeholders in the business upon 12 months of employment with LHi Group -- Giving an amazing chance to be a part of our adventure over the next 3+ years where upon achieving our growth objectives as a business all employees will earn values over 175k!
- Generous family leave package
- Lifeworks program - 24 hour free access to mental health counseling, financial counseling and support, general well-being tracker and fitness classes
All of our people at LHi Group believe that diversity and inclusion is integral to the success of our global business and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from diverse backgrounds, fostering a culture of real inclusion. We believe that embracing diversity; celebrating people’s differences and maintaining an equitable workplace enhances the journey for all of our teammates, employees, customers and suppliers.
LHi Group is an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to providing an inclusive environment to all of our employees. This policy applies to every aspect of the business at LHi, including recruitment, hiring, training, career development and termination. It is the responsibility of all LHi’s people to follow this, we agree that we will not discriminate against any race, color, national origin, age, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, military or veteran status, disability or any other factors prohibited by law. We hope you agree too.