|Job Title:||Credit Controller|
|Salary:||£25000 - £30000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Francesca Ryan|
|Job Published:||January 31, 2019 16:22|
Credit Controller - London - £25K - £30K
London - City
This is a fantastic role for a Credit Controller to work in a growing international business headquartered in the heart of the city in London. LHi Group is a market leading recruitment business specialising in Technology, Life Sciences, Built Environment and Energy. We've grown from a start-up recruitment company in a small office in London to today where we have over 150 employees working across the group in London, Manchester, Bristol, Paris, Munich, New York, Santa Monica & Austin!
We have ambitious expansion plans and as such are looking to grow our accounts division with an individual to work alongside the Credit Manager, and direct involvement with the CFO, by servicing internal and external clients.
Your role will be varied and incorporate all aspects of Credit Control for a Fasttrack 100 company with 8 offices and half of its revenue coming from overseas. You will be involved in the following tasks.
- Taking a proactive role in managing and collecting debts across our multiple ledgers
- Identify and investigate slow or non-paying customers and assist in resolution of problems
- Development of Credit control reporting and forecasting
- Assist in testing and implementation of new accounts system in late 2019
- Assist with weekly cash flow pledges & forecasts
- Assist with maintenance of Invoice discounting facility
- Evaluation of credit worthiness of new clients
- Preparation of statements, client status reports, and individual client portals
- Ad-hoc analysis
The internal opportunities are endless, you'll be supporting the CFO with cash forecasting, will have direct exposure to the business & be able to impact on the decision making for expansion of the business.
LHi Group benefits:
- A quarterly bonus scheme based on set objectives;
- We would also support someone who was looking to undertake further credit control studies (not essential);
- Be eligible to participate in the LHi employee options after 12 months of service; and
- A fun and vibrant atmosphere within WeWork in the centre of London.
- Outstanding attention to detail with an ability to reconcile complex accounts;
- Accurate, efficient, and organised with the ability to prioritise task as needed;
- Knowledge and experience of Quickbooks accounting software and Microsoft office;
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships with external and internal clients;
- Professional, confident and tenacious when required!
- Experience working across an international business
If you are looking to take a leap into professional outfit with a difference, then send your CV
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's