Data & Analytics Senior Recruitment Consultant
|Job Title:||Data & Analytics Senior Recruitment Consultant|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||negotiable on experience+ uncapped comms& incentives|
|Contact Name:||Rebecca Lalonde|
|Job Published:||February 07, 2020 08:40|
Lawrence Harvey has been at the forefront of delivering high-level talent into the Data & Analytics industry for several years, and boasts an enviable list of clients, both SME and enterprise-level across the UK & Europe. Data & Analytics is set to be one of the biggest growth areas for business around the world in 2020, with companies prioritising investment in their BI, Data, Analytics and AI functions already.
For growth reasons and purpose of expanding our market, we are seeking a Contract Senior Recruitment Consultant, mentored and managed by one of the leader LHi Group top billers year on year!
Who we look for:
- At least 1.5 years of Data & Analytics recruitment experience preferred, will also consider other industries
- Proven track record in generating revenue and new business
- Ideally experience working a European market
- Looking to take ownership of process and brand image
- Ability to negotiate high level contracts and closing deals
- Communication is your strength
- Strong interpersonal skills
- A clear passion and drive to professional and personal goals
- Proactive work ethic and eager to learn
- Resilient and hard-working to meet set targets
- Ready to work in a fast-paced, developing environment
What a Senior Recruitment Consultant does:
- Business Development: seek new businesses and generate leads
- Building up your market by bringing in and building relationships with new and existing clients and candidates
- Attend business meetings and visit clients as needed
- Posts adverts using numerous job boards available to you
- Taking charge of your processes, including negotiating contracts and closing deals
- Be an expert in your market: market mapping
- Supporting your manager as needed
- Meeting set targets and clear progression plans
- Assisting in mentoring as needed
- Demonstrate a proactive behaviour to business development and networking
What makes LHi Group unique?
At LHi Group, we don't just #choosetobedifferent, we make it our mission to make a difference. Having 4 specialised brands in non-competing but high-impact markets (technology, life sciences, renewable energy & built environment) allows us to ensure this influence in every day life.
Due to the combined efforts of both US & European offices, our vision within the next 3-5 years is to have each brand's presence in every location. As a business we pride ourselves on 3 core values;
International - Not only do we have offices in: New York, Santa Monica, London, Manchester, Paris, Munich with Bristol and Austin opened late 2018. We're always striving for better, pushing borders & recruiting globally.
Innovation - With a reputation of high performance across 4 transformational markets, we're able to be ahead of the curve and adapt to an ever-evolving industry.
Inclusion - We invest time to understand every consultant's personal and professional goals, so we can work together towards achieving them; following our tag line 'Good to Great'! In return, 50% equity of the business is up for grabs. The kicker, this is measured on growth meaning there's no better time to join! All of the above enables consultants to have the same shared opportunity, which in turn creates a supportive and inclusive culture.
What LHi Group can offer you:
- Competitive base salary + uncapped commission and no threshold
- Structured training programme: We'll develop your leadership skills from 'Good to Great'!
- International travel & relocation opportunities: we have established Data & Analytics teams in Manchester, New York and Austin and can relocate you there based on your goals
- Transparent and fast career progression: with a clear structure and multiple options for your desk, there are many ways your career could take shape - progress to a manager or divisional manager within 18 months!
- A high performing team-based sales culture: our Contracts team really is best in class, with several individuals on the LHi Group top performers list every year
- Team incentives: weekly and monthly sales-based incentives for early finishes and free meals, top runner targets for trophies, breakfast clubs and more!
- Group incentives: 4pm finish on a Friday (and drinks to celebrate), Lunch Clubs, International and European Trips, fresh fruit daily, WeWork office offering free coffee, tea, biscuits and draft beer daily, amongst other great bonuses
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, apply directly and trust your application will be handled with upmost confidentiality.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Data Recruitment Consultant (m/w/d)
BASE + UPCAPPED COMMISSION & INCENTIVES
German-speaking Senior Recruitment Consultant
City of London, London
£25000 - £30000 per annum + UPCAPPED COMMISSION & INCENTIVES
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Bristol City Centre, Bristol
Senior Recruitment Consultant
New York, USA
£50000 - £75000 per annum + Equity, Commission & Incentives
Senior (Technology) Recruitment Consultant
New York, USA
£55000 - £100000 per annum + Incentives / Commission / Equity