Dutch-Speaking Recruitment Consultant
|Job Title:||Dutch-Speaking Recruitment Consultant|
|Salary:||£20000 - £22000 per annum + OTE ( first year earnings £50k+)|
|Contact Name:||Arun Xavier|
|Job Published:||July 31, 2018 08:54|
We are recruiting for multiple Dutch speaking candidates to join our growing technology division. Learn and develop along experienced consultants who are subject matter experts in the Benelux IT market.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a native dutch speaker to take their career to the next level.
LHi Group are an industry leading agency specialising in technology, life sciences, renewable energy and the built environment. We have offices in New York, Santa Monica, London, Paris and Munich, with big plans for two new offices this year!
Recruitment is an exciting, multi-billion pound international industry with huge opportunity for a competitive, driven and motivated individual. It allows you to develop and perfect your business development, sales and entrepreneurial ability.
What does a Recruitment Consultant do?
- Attend business meetings and visit your clients
- Build and develop relationships with new and existing clients
- Proactively seek new business opportunities & generate leads
Identify & Qualify:
- Source and approach potential candidates in a telephone-based environment, assessing their suitability against specific client requirements. In some cases, you will meet your candidates to interview them face-to-face.
- Utilise job boards, internal databases and social media to find high quality professionals within your niche market area
- Networking, reading blogs, reports and keeping up to date with industry news.
Networking & maintaining a strong relationships in your market:
- Cold calling, attending conferences, business meetings and events.
What will a Recruitment career at LHi Group offer you?
Starting Salary - £20,000 basic, with an estimated salary with commission of £40,000 - £50,000 Year one
Uncapped earnings - Owning your own home by 25 a goal of yours? £100K+ in your 1st year in the workforce a key milestone to hit? Then we have the tools to help you achieve it.
Training - A structured training programme with full recruitment lifecycle training and one-on-one coaching from specialist recruiters. Recognised in the 'Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies to Work For' survey for our training, LHi offer a supported award-winning training programme. You'll receive training on negotiating, business development, candidate sourcing, client engagement and sales.
International opportunities in our London, New York & Munich offices.
Career development - We invest heavily in the careers and with our structure development plan, you'll know exactly what you need to do in order to progress and you'll have the support and training to do so.
A high performing team based culture - We work hard, we work as a team, we drive for results, we achieve targets and we celebrate our wins!! Las Vegas, Ibiza, Buenos Aires, Mont Blanc Pens, Rolex watches, Lunch Clubs, Champagne and much more.
What are we looking for in a Recruitment Consultant?
- University degree (any field)
- You will need to be an ambitious, competitive and driven
- Confident and outgoing
- Career minded
- Commercial awareness
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Proactive & eager to learn
- Ability to work under pressure and deal with high workloads
- Resilient work ethic
- Goal orientated
- Money motivated
- Positive mindset
- A history of achievements e.g. captained your sports team, competed in a triathlon or climbed Kilimanjaro…. whatever it may be, we want to hear about it!
Sales experience would be preferable however not compulsory. Experience could include telesales, telemarketing, B2B, Call Centre work, fundraising, door-to-door sales…
We look forward to hearing from you
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Graduate Recruitment Consultant
New York, USA
Senior Recruitment Consultant
£25000 - £35000 per annum + Incentives and Commission
Trainee Recruitment Consultant
£20000 - £21000 per annum + Commission, Benefits & Incentives
Bilingual Recruitment Consultant
£40000 - £75000 per annum