E-Mobility Recruitment Manager
|Job Title:||E-Mobility Recruitment Manager|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||Negotiable DOE + team over-ride bonus|
|Contact Name:||Hayley Saunders|
|Job Published:||July 07, 2022 14:05|
WANT TO MANAGE AND GROW A SUCCESSFUL TEAM?
PASSIONATE ABOUT CLEAN MOBILTY?
PRINCIPAL CONSULTANT - TEAM MANAGER - RECRUITMENT MANAGER - RECRUITMENT SPECIALIST - ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR - DIVISIONAL MANAGER - TEAM LEADER - MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT
LHi Group are continuously growing their brands and are looking for an experienced consultant, with leadership qualities to join and support the growth of an incredibly profitable team.
Predominantly retained work, we, at Piper Maddox are working with some the most niche businesses and the world's most innovative clean energy companies. eMobility is the word that everyone is talking about, and this industry transformation is by no means at its tipping point and we are at the forefront of supporting our clients in finding the talent who will directly contribute to our future.
We are a multi award-winning recruitment agency who specialise across 4 non-competing brands, all of which are focused on industries that are shaping our world today, working with clients that are at the forefront of changing our future.
Based in the hub of the city in WeWork offices, Piper Maddox, part of LHi Group, are looking for innovative people to help develop and grow our clean and renewable energy team.
- Manage and coordinate a high volume of retained and contingent work
- Support, empower and mentor an established team of consultants
- Taking on management responsibilities from the offset or as you ease your way into the role
- Being hands on in the market
- Generate new business and leads whilst also consulting to team
- Versatile and adept across the entire recruitment cycle
- Minimum of 4 years 360 recruitment experience (open to sector)
- Can demonstrate leadership qualities
- Confident and experienced in managing a successful team
- Strong at building and maintaining relationships
- Ability to successfully plan, source, interview and make commercial decisions
- Devise a recruitment strategy whilst having an awareness of the market and hiring trends
- Negotiable base salary DOE
- Highly competitive commission structure with zero threshold
- Following 12-months, you will automatically become a stakeholder, and join our EOT at LHi Group
- Hybrid work model
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) to provide you with confidential support and practical advice
- You will be partnered with a Buddy to help guide and advice from day 1 throughout your journey
- Season ticket loan, cycle scheme, life insurance and tech scheme - access to the latest tech across a 12-month repayment plan
- Target Incentives: Lunch Clubs, trips abroad twice per year (usually), Rolex incentives, Millionaire & Centurions Club, Promotion Breakfast and more!
- Loyalty Incentives: 3 years = 1 week extra holiday, 5 years = LHi Passport (1 week working in any global office - expenses paid!) & 10 years = gift of time (1 month sabbatical or Rolex)
- Christmas parties, Summer Parties and more…
We are committed to hiring and developing great humans and will create opportunities that challenge our people to reach their true potential.
If you are ambitious, creative and passionate about making a difference to the world we live in today we welcome you to get in touch.
All of our people at LHi Group believe that diversity and inclusion is integral to the success of our global business, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from diverse backgrounds, fostering a culture of real inclusion. We believe that embracing diversity; celebrating people's differences and maintaining an equitable workplace enhances the journey for all of our teammates, employees, customers and suppliers.
LHi Group is an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to providing an inclusive environment to all of our employees. This policy applies to every aspect of the business at LHi, including recruitment, hiring, training, career development and termination. It is the responsibility of all LHi's people to follow this, we agree that we will not discriminate against any race, color, national origin, age, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, military or veteran status, disability or any other factors prohibited by law. We hope you agree too.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Head of Solar/Renewables - Recruitment Manager
$60-90K base + Commission + Override + Healthcare + 401K
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Commission and incentives