LHi Group is a people business.
Piper Maddox is a niche recruitment specialization in LHi Group that consists of market representation across Renewable Energy and Clean Technology. LHi Group & Piper Maddox placed #1 on Best Companies’ Top 40 Recruitment Companies in the UK 2021, #1 on the Top 50 mid-sized companies in London 2021 and #6 on the Top 100 mid-sized companies in the UK 2021. Our impact is making waves and we are now looking to ensure that the same reputation is represented in the USA as well with recognition by Forbes 2020 and our recent placing on Top 40 Best Companies to Work For, NYC 2022.
- Working with the Team Lead to identify and set quota for prospecting, cold calling, and other new business development methods
- Education to become a high-volume sales outreach expert
- Research and market map target companies and identify executive level prospects
- Establish effective outbound channels and generate a lead pipeline of new hiring managers from companies that are hiring within the renewables and clean energy sector now, companies with future plans to hire and existing company partnerships that can be upsold on our various hiring solutions
- Work with tools such as LinkedIn, LinkedIn Recruiter, ZoomInfo, International Database and Salesforce for contact outreach
- Manage all prospective client objections, identify their needs, and demonstrate our solution fit
- Learn and negotiate creative business terms, fee agreements, and set standards across international offices
- Effectively communicate with individuals at all levels in the organization to explain recruitment targets and quick deadlines to see out team, recruitment progress, business relationship and company success
- Organize, track and report in on recruitment progress of candidate management and placement
- Document and report sales activity and market insight
- Upskill relationships for future business and travel to visit clients across the US to enhance partnerships
- Full training program by our internal L&D team, LA office as well as personalized Piper Maddox training run by Leaders and SMEs within Piper Maddox
Who We Look For:
- Career minded individual seeking long-term career progression and success
- Sales minded and commercially savvy individual; sales experience is preferred
- Sharp, quick, engaging, and direct communication style
- Strong interpersonal skills and able to build relationships quickly and maintain relationships over time
- Interest in making a difference across an organization and being the “behind the scenes” key for business success and increased opportunity
- Proactive and fast paced work ethic; eager to learn and improve
- Project Management and customer service orientated with the ability to effectively influence, delegate and enhance relations
- Up for a challenge and ready to exceed weekly set targets and goals
- Fearlessness / not afraid to cold call at high volume
- Individual who embodies and embraces our 'Good Human' and team player ethos
What do we offer?
- 50 K base + entry 10 K guarantee paid out biweekly + uncapped commission
- health insurance - medical, dental, vision 50% plan coverage + 401 K match and commuter and parking benefits
- 20 days PTO, 12 holiday days, 5 sick days and 1 volunteer day
- Flexible extended lunch hours + flexible work from home policies
- Quarterly Team / Office and Personal Luxury and Travel Reward Incentives (some of past trips including Mexico, The Bahamas, Skiing in the Alps, Cape Town and more!)
- Personalized leadership development program
- Transparent promotion targets and career progression, with various career path opportunities
- International relocation opportunities
- The opportunity for all our employees to become stakeholders in the business upon 12 months of employment with LHi Group -- Giving an amazing chance to be a part of our adventure over the next 3+ years where upon achieving our growth objectives as a business all employees will earn values over 175k!
- Lifeworks program - 24 hour free access to mental health counseling, financial counseling and support, general well-being tracker and fitness classes
All of our people at LHi Group believe that diversity and inclusion is integral to the success of our global business and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from diverse backgrounds, fostering a culture of real inclusion. We believe that embracing diversity; celebrating people’s differences and maintaining an equitable workplace enhances the journey for all of our teammates, employees, customers and suppliers.
LHi Group is an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to providing an inclusive environment to all of our employees. This policy applies to every aspect of the business at LHi, including recruitment, hiring, training, career development and termination. It is the responsibility of all LHi’s people to follow this, we agree that we will not discriminate against any race, color, national origin, age, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, military or veteran status, disability or any other factors prohibited by law. We hope you agree too.