Entry Level - Associate Recruitment Consultant
|Job Title:||Entry Level - Associate Recruitment Consultant|
|Location:||New York City|
|Contact Name:||Irwin Garcia|
|Job Published:||January 20, 2022 14:59|
Who we are:
LHi Group is an international recruitment specialist firm operating across the UK, Europe, and North America. Our niche recruitment specializations in LA span across technology, life sciences, and renewable energy.
What’s in it for you?
No sales experience? No need to fear! Over here at LHi we provide all of our newly hired Recruitment Consultants with a 12-week training program to ensure all consultants are prepped and ready to step into their new career with confidence and skills.
- Being an expert in your respective field; working in one of our niche areas like renewable energy, life science, or tech be ready to stay on top of advancements in the area.
- Acting as the middle point of contact that bridges a candidate to their prospective employer. This includes handling introductions, interviewing, closing, offering and the onboarding process.
- Create a consistent stream of potential candidates that are relevant to your client and their market (Phone calls, emailing, virtual meetings, etc.)
- Travel to various parts of the country (when safe/allowed to do so.)
- Build new relationships with potential clients and candidates while also maintaining those with existing clients and candidates
- Posting job adverts across multiple job boards that are available to you.
- Consulting with your clients and/or candidates on their hiring/job search needs
Who We Look For:
- Career minded individual that can consistently strive for success despite adversity
- Communicator! Teamwork makes the dream work!
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build working relationships with their peers
- Sales experience is a plus, however, not required
- An interest in having a hands-on experience in making a difference and immersing oneself into a globally impactful market and company
- Strong work ethic and ready to learn
- Invites challenges and prepared to meet targets
- Good phone etiquette and not afraid to reach out to candidates, warm or cold.
- Embodies and practices LHi’s ‘Good Human’ ethos
What Makes LHi Group Different?
- LHi-In is our Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging toolkit. It is just one part of a Group Wide CSR policy, focusing on the ‘Younger You’ ethos of creating a world that is better for the next generation
- Our CSR Policy: designed to support individuals in the business, giving everyone a voice and ensuring we support a diverse culture. The CSR policy is supported by 4 pillars – Charity & Community, Environmental, Ethical, Diversity Inclusion & Belonging.
- Supporting and educating on social movements (such as BLM and LGBTQ+): Raising awareness via our own social networks, also internally having educational resources sent out and given everyone the opportunity to continue the conversation #StrongerTogether
- Creating channels to open the conversation about Mental Health: our Tea & Talks encourages people to talk about their own wellbeing and coping mechanisms. We’ve also launched a Wellbeing Wednesday to help people with healthy tips, recipes, meditation, etc. and were trending on LinkedIn during Mental Health Awareness Week with our #123MHChallenge
- Flexible working: once social distancing is out of our lives, we will introduce our remote working scheme, allowing up to 3 days working from home per week!
- We invest in your career development: not only will you have training from day 1, but we also have transparent promotion targets at every stage. Everyone in the business receives the support they need to reach the next stage of their careers - no glass ceilings involved!
- Competitive base salary & an attractive uncapped commission structure
- Health insurance - medical, dental, vision 50% plan coverage + 401K match + Commuter Benefits
- 20 days PTO, 12 holiday days, 5 sick days and 1 volunteer day + flexible work from home policies
- Extended lunch hours for Gym all week (1.5hrs)
- Quarterly Team / Office and Personal Luxury Reward Incentives
- Personalized leadership development program
- Transparent promotion targets and career progression, with various career path opportunities
- International relocation opportunities
All of our people at LHi Group believe that diversity and inclusion is integral to the success of our global business and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from diverse backgrounds, fostering a culture of real inclusion. We believe that embracing diversity; celebrating people’s differences and maintaining an equitable workplace enhances the journey for all of our teammates, employees, customers and suppliers.
LHi Group is an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to providing an inclusive environment to all of our employees. This policy applies to every aspect of the business at LHi, including recruitment, hiring, training, career development and termination. It is the responsibility of all LHi’s people to follow this, we agree that we will not discriminate against any race, color, national origin, age, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, military or veteran status, disability or any other factors prohibited by law. We hope you agree too
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Entry Level Associate Recruitment Consultant
New York City
50,000 - 60,000
Entry Level Recruitment Consultant - Austin,Texas
Associate Recruitment Consultant
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Associate Recruitment Consultant
City of London, London
£22000 - £25000 per annum + UPCAPPED COMMISSION & INCENTIVES
Entry Level Contracts Recruiter - Los Angeles
Los Angeles County
$50,000 - $60,000