(Entry Level) Associate Recruitment Consultant – Biotechnology and Pharmaceuticals
|Job Title:||(Entry Level) Associate Recruitment Consultant – Biotechnology and Pharmaceuticals|
|Location:||New York City|
|Contact Name:||Deirdre Meaney|
|Job Published:||June 09, 2022 22:37|
Who We Are:
SciPro provides talent on an executive level, contract, permanent and retained basis to SME, big Pharma businesses and incorporating CRO’s and consultancies across the Pharmaceutical, Biotech and Medical Device industries.
As a leading staffing specialist with offices in the UK, Europe and North America our biggest USP is representing candidates of all levels across Research & Development, Operational Excellence & Performance, Manufacturing Quality, Compliance, Regulation, Data Management, Cost Optimisation and Innovation. We pride ourselves on being able to deliver to almost every requirement in your business, in any location you need it.
Recruiters in this role become experts in our SciPro brand, leading executive level searches within top biotech and pharmaceutical companies.
· Participating in our trainings to become a resourcing & hiring delivery expert.
· Working closely alongside your manager who is an expert on the accounts that you are servicing. Your manager has extensive experience recruiting and building trusted relationships with the client base.
· Developing an appropriate sell for each client with your manager and creating a go-to-market approach.
· Acting as the liaison and point person between clients and candidates; managing the entire process from introduction, interviews, closing, offers, and through the onboarding process.
· Using creative methods for approaching and sourcing potential candidates relevant to your market to qualify them for active and potential role openings (mostly done by phone, email, or virtual meetings - face to face meeting).
· Traveling to visit clients across the US.
· Building and developing relationships with new and existing client hiring managers & candidates through varied sourcing and business development methods.
· Owning your desk and consulting your clients/candidates on their hiring, job hunting and career/business goals.
· Utilizing job board to understand the market and source candidates
· Participating in our training program by our internal L&D team as well as personalized niche market trainings led by Leaders and SMEs within market specialization.
Who We Look For:
· Strong, clear, and eloquent communication
· Strong interpersonal skills and able to build relationships quickly
· Process Oriented individual
· Sales experience preferred but not required
· An interest in making a difference and diving deep into a globally impactful market
· Proactive work ethic and eager to learn
· Up for a challenge and ready to meet set targets
· Not afraid to cold call and good phone etiquette
· Individual who embodies and embraces our 'Good Human' ethos
What do we offer?
· 50 K base + entry 10 K guarantee paid out biweekly + uncapped commission
· Health insurance - medical, dental, vision 50% plan coverage + 401 K match and commuter and parking benefits
· 20 days PTO, 12 holiday days, 5 sick days and 1 volunteer day + flexible work from home policies
· Extended lunch hours for Gym and Recreation 5x a week.
· Quarterly Team / Office and Personal Luxury and Travel Reward Incentives (some of past trips including Mexico, The Bahamas, Skiing in the Alps, Cape Town and more!)
· Personalized leadership development program
· Transparent promotion targets and career progression, with various career path opportunities
· International relocation opportunities
· The opportunity for all our employees to become stakeholders in the business upon 12 months of employment with LHi Group -- Giving an amazing chance to be a part of our adventure over the next 3+ years where upon achieving our growth objectives as a business all employees will earn values over 175k!
· Generous family leave package
· Lifeworks program - 24 hour free access to mental health counseling, financial counseling and support, general well-being tracker and fitness classes
All of our people at LHi Group believe that diversity and inclusion is integral to the success of our global business and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from diverse backgrounds, fostering a culture of real inclusion. We believe that embracing diversity; celebrating people’s differences and maintaining an equitable workplace enhances the journey for all of our teammates, employees, customers and suppliers.
LHi Group is an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to providing an inclusive environment to all of our employees. This policy applies to every aspect of the business at LHi, including recruitment, hiring, training, career development and termination. It is the responsibility of all LHi’s people to follow this, we agree that we will not discriminate against any race, color, national origin, age, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, military or veteran status, disability or any other factors prohibited by law. We hope you agree too.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
French Speaker - Associate Recruitment Consultant
City of London, London
Associate Recruitment Consultant - January 2023
City of London, London
£22000 - £25000 per annum + +UNCAPPED COMMISSON + INCENTIVES + EOT
2023 Technology Associate Recruitment Consultant - Austin
50,000 - 60,000
2023 Associate Recruitment Consultant - LA
Los Angeles County
$50,000 - $60,000
Entry Level Recruitment Consultant - Real Estate and Technical Design
New York City