Who We Are:
LHi Group is a people business. We pride ourselves on being able to identify different markets and provide talent on executive, contract, permanent and a retained basis. We work both autonomously and collaboratively to deliver top-tier results and exceed expectations as the best Recruitment service providers. This role is an entry level Business Development Representative that supports a team within one of our niche specialisms, Renewable Energy and Clean Technology, Real Estate and Technical Design, Life Sciences and Technology.
LHi Group placed #1 on Best Companies’ Top 40 Recruitment Companies in the UK 2021, #1 on the Top 50 mid-sized companies in London 2021 and #6 on the Top 100 mid-sized companies in the UK 2021. Needless to say, our impact is making waves and we are now looking to ensure that the same reputation is represented in the
USA as well recently ranked #40 in Best Companies to Work for NYC 2022.
- Become a specialized Recruitment Product Service Expert through in-classroom and on desk training, internal business meetings and hands-on market Recruitment Service exposure.
- Work with Team Lead to identify and set quota for prospecting, cold calling and other new business development methods to see success.
- Research and market map high target companies and identify executive level prospects.
- Establish effective outbound channels and generate a predictable lead pipeline.
- Work with tools such as LinkedIn, LinkedIn Recruiter, ZoomInfo and Salesforce for contact outreach.
- Manage prospects’ objections, identify their needs and demonstrate our solution fit.
- Learn and innovate creative business terms, fee agreements, and set standards across international offices.
- Optimize pre-existing permanent hiring client relationships to build-out a new contract focused recruitment niche.
- Effectively communicate with individuals at all levels in the organization to explain recruitment targets and quick deadlines to see out team, recruitment progress, business relationship and company success.
- Organize and track and check in on recruitment progress of a high-volume workload of contract business and optimize additional offices; Market Specialized Recruitment teams to monetize increased business coverage.
- Document and report sales activity and market insight.
- Cultivate and develop strong relationships across departments and with team members to be first to call as go to service provider over competitors.
- Upskill relationships for future business and travel to visit clients across the US to enhance partnerships.
Who We Look For:
- Career minded individual looking to climb the ladder of success
- Communication is key – sharp, quick, engaging and direct communication style would suit best!
- Strong interpersonal skills and able to build relationships quickly and over a long period of time
- Sales experience is preferred but not required
- An interest in making a difference and being the focal point of business success
- Proactive work ethic and eager to learn
- Up for a challenge and ready to meet set targets
- Amped to cold call and good phone etiquette
- Customer service orientation with the ability to effectively influence and demonstrate personable skills
- Individual who embodies and embraces our 'Good Human' ethos
What Makes LHi Group Unique?
- LHi-In is our Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging toolkit. It is just one part of a Group Wide CSR policy, focusing on the ‘Younger You’ ethos of creating a world that is better for the next generation.
- Our CSR Policy: designed to support individuals in the business, giving everyone a voice and ensuring we support a diverse culture. The CSR policy is supported by 4 pillars – Charity & Community, Environmental, Ethical, Diversity Inclusion & Belonging.
- Supporting and educating on social movements (such as BLM and LGBTQ+): Raising awareness via our own social networks, also internally having educational resources sent out and given everyone the opportunity to continue the conversation #StrongerTogether
- Creating channels to open the conversation about Mental Health: our Tea & Talks encourages people to talk about their own wellbeing and coping mechanisms. We’ve also launched a Wellbeing Wednesday to help people with healthy tips, recipes, meditation, etc. and were trending on LinkedIn during Mental Health Awareness Week with our #123MHChallenge
- We invest in your career development: not only will you have training from day 1, we also have transparent promotion targets at every stage. Everyone in the business receives the support they need to reach the next stage of their careers - no glass ceilings involved!
What do we offer?
- 50 K base, 60 K first year guarantee + an uncapped commission structure paid out monthly
- Flexible working: remote working days that increases with promotion
- Health insurance - medical, dental, vision 50% plan coverage + 401K match + Commuter Benefits + FSA card
- 20 days PTO, 12 holiday days, 5 sick days and 1 volunteer day + flexible work from home policies
- Extended 1.5 hour lunch breaks 3x a week and early wrap up summer Fridays
- Quarterly Team / Office and Personal Luxury Reward Incentives
- Personalized leadership development program
- Transparent promotion targets and career progression, with various career path opportunities
- International relocation opportunities
- The opportunity for all our employees to become stakeholders in the business upon 12 months of employment with LHi Group -- Giving an amazing chance to be a part of our adventure over the next 3+ years where upon achieving our growth objectives as a business all employees will earn values over 175k!
- Generous family leave package
- Lifeworks program - 24 hour free access to mental health counseling, financial counseling and support, general well-being tracker and fitness classes
- Luxury rewards and expensed regional and international travel based on performance and OR tenure
All of our people at LHi Group believe that diversity and inclusion is integral to the success of our global business and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from diverse backgrounds, fostering a culture of real inclusion. We believe that embracing diversity; celebrating people’s differences and maintaining an equitable workplace enhances the journey for all of our teammates, employees, customers and suppliers.
LHi Group is an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to providing an inclusive environment to all of our employees. This policy applies to every aspect of the business at LHi, including recruitment, hiring, training, career development and termination. It is the responsibility of all LHi’s people to follow this, we agree that we will not discriminate against any race, color, national origin, age, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, military or veteran status, disability or any other factors prohibited by law. We hope you agree too.