(Entry Level) Associate Recruitment Consultant - Financial Services
|Job Title:||(Entry Level) Associate Recruitment Consultant - Financial Services|
|Location:||New York City|
|Salary:||50,000 - 60,000|
|Contact Name:||Kyle A Sacchi|
|Job Published:||July 12, 2022 20:05|
Associate Recruitment Consultant – Financial Services
Who We Are:
Lawrence Harvey is a niche recruitment specialization in New York City that spans across multiple divisions of technology. This role specializes in the Financial Services space.
Lawrence Harvey placed #1 on Best Companies’ Top 40 Recruitment Companies in the UK 2021, #1 on the Top 50 mid-sized companies in London 2021 and #6 on the Top 100 mid-sized companies in the UK 2021. Our impact is making waves and we are now looking to ensure that the same reputation is represented in the USA as well.
- Being a market expert within Financial Services
- Acting as the liaison and point person between clients and candidates; managing the introduction, interview, closing, offering and onboarding processes
- Source candidates relevant to your market to qualify them (mostly done by phone, email or virtual meetings - face to face meeting when safe to do so) through job adverts, headhunting, etc.
- Approach and source potential clients through outreach
- Travel to visit clients across the US
- Build and develop relationships with new and existing clients & candidates
- Posts adverts using numerous job boards available to you
- Owning your desk and being able to consult your clients/candidates on their hiring/job hunting needs
- Full training program by our internal L&D team, as well as personalized Niche market training run by Leaders and SMEs within market specialization
Who We Look For:
- Career minded individual looking to climb the ladder of success
- Communication is key - the gift of the gab is a plus in this role!
- Strong interpersonal skills and able to build relationships quickly
- Sales experience is preferred but not required
- An interest in making a difference and diving deep into a globally impactful market
- Proactive work ethic and eager to learn
- Up for a challenge and ready to meet set targets
- Not afraid to cold call and good phone etiquette
- Individual who embodies and embraces our 'Good Human' ethos
What Makes LHi Group Unique?
- LHi-In is our Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging toolkit. It is just one part of a Group Wide CSR policy, focusing on the ‘Younger You’ ethos of creating a world that is better for the next generation.
- Our CSR Policy: designed to support individuals in the business, giving everyone a voice and ensuring we support a diverse culture. The CSR policy is supported by 4 pillars – Charity & Community, Environmental, Ethical, Diversity Inclusion & Belonging.
- Supporting and educating on social movements (such as BLM and LGBTQ+): Raising awareness via our own social networks, also internally having educational resources sent out and given everyone the opportunity to continue the conversation #StrongerTogether
- Creating channels to open the conversation about Mental Health: our Tea & Talks encourages people to talk about their own wellbeing and coping mechanisms. We’ve also launched a Wellbeing Wednesday to help people with healthy tips, recipes, meditation, etc. and were trending on LinkedIn during Mental Health Awareness Week with our #123MHChallenge
- We invest in your career development: not only will you have training from day 1, we also have transparent promotion targets at every stage. Everyone in the business receives the support they need to reach the next stage of their careers - no glass ceilings involved!
What do we offer?
- 50 K base, 60 K first year guarantee + an uncapped commission structure
- Flexible working: remote working days that increases with promotion
- Health insurance - medical, dental, vision 50% plan coverage + 401K match + Commuter Benefits + FSA card
- 20 days PTO, 12 holiday days, 5 sick days and 1 volunteer day + flexible work from home policies
- Extended 1.5 hour lunch breaks and early wrap up summer Fridays
- Quarterly Team / Office and Personal Luxury Reward Incentives
- Personalized leadership development program
- Transparent promotion targets and career progression, with various career path opportunities
- International relocation opportunities
- The opportunity for all our employees to become stakeholders in the business upon 12 months of employment with LHi Group -- Giving an amazing chance to be a part of our adventure over the next 3+ years where upon achieving our growth objectives as a business all employees will earn values over 175k!
- Family leave
- Lifeworks program - 24 hour free access to mental health counselors, financial counseling support and fitness classes
All of our people at LHi Group believe that diversity and inclusion is integral to the success of our global business and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from diverse backgrounds, fostering a culture of real inclusion. We believe that embracing diversity; celebrating people’s differences and maintaining an equitable workplace enhances the journey for all of our teammates, employees, customers and suppliers.
LHi Group is an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to providing an inclusive environment to all of our employees. This policy applies to every aspect of the business at LHi, including recruitment, hiring, training, career development and termination. It is the responsibility of all LHi’s people to follow this, we agree that we will not discriminate against any race, color, national origin, age, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, military or veteran status, disability or any other factors prohibited by law. We hope you agree too.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Associate Recruitment Consultant
City of London, London
(Entry Level) Associate Recruitment Consultant - Cybersecurity
New York City
50,000 - 60,000
(Entry Level) Associate Recruitment Consultant – Privacy and Cyber
New York City
(Entry Level) Associate Recruitment Consultant – Biotechnology and Pharmaceuticals
New York City