Entry Level Contracts Recruiter - Renewable Energy
|Job Title:||Entry Level Contracts Recruiter - Renewable Energy|
|Contact Name:||Yasmine Halim|
|Job Published:||March 16, 2020 20:56|
At Piper Maddox, we are renewable energy recruitment specialists. All major tech companies are planning on going 100% Renewable where 20% of America is using Renewable Energy.
We believe sustainable, clean energy is the future and our dedicated consultants have their own core market within which they are experts - fancy joining us in our quest to make a positive impact on the world in which we live?
As part of the LHi Group, we offer an amazing training program designed to develop your recruitment skill and sales aptitude as well as build on your expertise in an exciting, progressive industry, as well as a substantial earning potential and no threshold on your commission structure. As a Recruitment Consultant you must be ambitious, tenacious, willing to learn and ready to hit the ground running. We will provide you with the support and mentorship needed to propel yourself to a lucrative and successful career.
At Piper Maddox we take the passion for Energy and the passion for Recruiting to bring energy solutions to top clients! An Energy Recruitment Consultant will be joining LHi's Piper Maddox team and a multi-million dollar industry, recruitment offers the opportunity to continue learning, growing, and earning.
What We Are Offering You:
- 20 PTO Days
- Generous and uncapped commission
- Opportunities to grow within the business
- Comprehensive medical/dental/vision plan
- Michelin Star Lunch Clubs, and trip incentive i.e Cancun, New Orleans.
- An office environment designed to push each other towards success. If one person succeeds the team succeeds.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Organize and attend meeting with prospective clients.
- Develop already existing relationships with clients.
- Have a working knowledge of the current market and market trends.
- Utilize your network to find new clients and candidates to help increase business.
- Work closely with hiring managers to identify company needs to improve your candidate search.
- Acting as a mediator between client and candidate to ensure both are happy.
- Manage the recruiting process from initial screening through interview and finally extending the offer.
FOLLOW US / FIND OUT MORE ON OUR SOCIAL CHANNELS!
LinkedIn: LHi Group Ltd.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Manager of Renewable Energy
New York, USA
US$55000 - US$75000 per annum + Equity, Comms and Divisional ownership
Associate Recruitment Consultant - Renewable Energy
New York City
Managing Consultant (Renewable Energy Recruitment)
New York, USA
£60000 - £150000 per annum + Equity, Comms and Divisional ownership
Graduate Recruitment Consultant
City of London, London
Associate Recruitment Consultant - Technology
New York City