Entry Level Recruiter (Built Environment)
|Job Title:||Entry Level Recruiter (Built Environment)|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester, N. W. England, England|
|Salary:||Up to £19000 per annum + Commission, Incentives and benefits|
|Reference:||Entry level HH_1568197609|
|Contact Name:||Francesca Ryan|
|Job Published:||September 11, 2019 11:26|
Associate Recruitment Consultant - Built Environment
Full training delivered by the Director as well as trips to London HQ
Base: £19K OTE £35k year 1, £70k year 2
TIMES TOP 100 COMPANY TO WORK FOR - Manchester based recruitment role.
8th in the Sunday Times Top 100 companies to work, Harper Harrison is part of the LHi Group, a group of international recruitment brands focusing specialist markets across The Built Environment, Renewable Energy, Technology and Life Sciences.
Harper Harrison is looking for a recent graduate (or non-graduate with sales experience) to join the team and be part of growing something really special.
What is it like to work here?
Our environment is open, collegiate, professional and huge amounts of fun!
Our consultants are driven, ambitious and focused on reward and recognition. Being a part of this culture, your success is inevitable.
What will I be doing?
- Identify, Meet & Qualify: Source and approach potential candidates in a telephone-based environment, assessing their suitability against specific client requirements
- Resource: Utilize job boards, internal database and social media to find high quality professionals
- Building and developing relationships with new and existing clients
- Proactively seeking new business opportunities & generating leads
- Cold calling & Business development
- Networking & maintaining a strong relationship in your market
- Working against targets and deadlines
What are we looking for?
- You will need to be Ambitious, Competitive and Driven
- A self-starting nature & Commercially aware
- Articulate: Outstanding communication skills
- Proactive & Eager to learn
- Resilient work ethic
Your Benefits & Incentives at Harper Harrison:
- Transparent promotion targets and fast track career opportunities
- Uncapped commission & earning potential (no threshold!)
- Year one OTE £35k, year two OTE £70k, year three OTE £120k
- Holiday targets & Incentives
- Quarterly Lunch Club to top restaurants
- Award winning training - both In-house & External
- International mobility - being part of the LHi Group we have offices in Munich, Paris, London, New York City and Santa Monica.
If this interests you, please apply within.
Have a look on our Harper Harrison website on http://harperharrison.com/ to find out more and definitely check out our Facebook and Twitter sites!
LHi Group is an equal employment opportunity employer, we promote an Inclusive working environment and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of race, sex, disability, religion/belief or sexual orientation.
LHi Group is committed to treating people fairly and with dignity eliminating all forms of discrimination in the workplace.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's